Chapter 32

Please comment?? I know you guys are reading this XD I don't bite! Pic got me sweatin, it's supposed to be a gif BUT IT WONT WORK SJSKAKDKW
--------------------------------
Nialls POV

I curiously look up at Liam, oh god what is it now.

"Nick, our other hostage, has gone full psycho. He's torturing the poor ginger kid, and attacking soldiers. We need to..you know..put em down. We think that you'd be best for this. Also the allies are advancing, finish him off then report to the battle field. Quickly." Liam explains, fidgeting with his coat zipper.

Zayn groans, "After I do this can you give me some..alone time."

Liam looks suspicious for a second then he realizes what Zayns talking about. A shit eating grin spreads it's way across his face. "Okay okay, I won't disturb you guys." He winks at me then turns around, walking towards the chamber.

"I'm gonna finish You up later" He quickly kisses my mouth, and walks me to our room. He gives me one last hug, and then he's out.

I make sure to lock the door when he leaves. Now what? Sleeeeeep!

I jump on the circular bed, curl up under the blankets and wait for sleep to come.
--------------------------------
Nicks POV ( >:) )

"Stop no please." The ginger lad begs me, quivering in fear . Ah Ed what an innocent soul.

"I love when you beg for me." I manically smile, raising my shard of glass and digging it into his thigh.

He screams Out in pain, the louder his scream the louder my laugh.

The door opens and I see the long lost face of none other than general Malik and Officer Payne.

"So we meet again?" I spit, fucking Malik always having to ruin things.

I know he had something to do with Togpo leaving me, I still love him.

"Liam get the ginger kid, I'll get Nick." Zayn instructs Liam.

Ed hobbles on one leg out the door hanging off Liam for support. Once they were gone, I turn to Zayn.

"And then there were two." I play with the glass shard in my hand, waiting for him to make a move.

"Just because Jace had to go, doesn't mean you should act like this." He advises, tightening his fist.

"His name is Togpo! He was mine! He loved me and I loved him! You made him leave, you took him away. So I'm going to take Niall away." I sneer, getting onto my feet.

"Like hell I'll let you touch him!" Zayn yells.

"A little feisty are we?"

Zayn reaches for an extra pistol we had on the table. Little did he know that I poisoned the gun at the touch.

"Ow what the fuck?!" He jumps back cradling his hand and glaring at me.

"You my friend, are now injected with anesthetics." I grin. "You are going to do me a little favor."

"Fuck no, I can kill you." He threatens, wobbling a little.

"Ha, you're funny. If I can't have love, nobody can." I lunge at him, taking the pistol in my gloved hand.

He falls to the ground, fighting to stay awake.

"Fuck you!" He yells, getting back on his feet. He sways a little, blinking rapidly.

"Now you're going to break it off with Niall, and go out to the battle field and die. Clear?" I mock his stern tone, barking out a laugh.

I hold the gun to the back of his head and shove him forward, "If anyone asks, you're taking me to the execution chambers." I growl, leading him out the door.