Chapter 6

"Attention all passengers, please exit on your way to the left. Team with a driver and talk to the head master, you'll be assigned a group of soldiers to look after. Stay with your group, if not you'll be killed. Good luck and have an amazing experience." There's a click that signals the end of the announcement.

I groan and stretch, bumping into Nick. He shuffles and yawns.

"Well, let's get a move on. Keeping my fingers crossed we'll be together, I'll get ever so lonely without my tool box." Nick winks and me and makes a run for It before I can slap him.

I slowly stand up and make a beeline towards the exit to the left. While I'm looking around for a driver, I see one tall muscular one. He seems to be out of place...probably just an awkward soul. He's eying things and seems to be taking mental notes. I continuously stare at him unconsciously, and we make eye contact.

He smiles and I half smile back, and soon he begins to approach me....great. I've had enough social interaction for today.

"Hey there, the names Liam. I'm a driver, wanna come with me?" He smiles, giving a thumbs up. I feel something slightly off about him. Oh well, I'm gonna die anyways. I agree and we consult the headmaster.

"Your soldiers are Josh, Harry, Jace, and Alex. You get a small group because of your lack of experience..." His deep voice commands. I nod my head and so does Liam. I did a small victory dance, Harry!!!

"Wait! Niall, you go with Sargent Ed. He'll be better for you." The headmaster shout behind his shoulder...and to Nick. Oh so Nick was with Ed? Ha, not anymore. "Nick seems to have more experience," Nick winks at me, he has no experience though?! "So we thought this is better."

I scurry over to Eds group. No Harry, just a bunch of others who have been viciously ripped away from their normal lives. Some of the names are Kyle, Tyler, Jay, and I can't remember the rest, I don't bother to.

"Every driver get into your car along with your nurse and when we get to the facility meet up with your soldiers. Are we clear?!" He screams, and we all respond in unison 'Sir yes, sir'.

"Come on then, you heard the man," Ed smiles warmly, "I'm Ed, it's nice to meet you...." He raises a ginger eyebrow.

"Niall..it's nice to meet you to Ed." I hope that didn't sound as awkward as it felt.

He starts up small chat and I can't help getting sucked into the conversation like a child with toys. He's extremely interesting, and an aspiring singer. I asked him to sing and his voice is of an angels.

We climb into the truck, continuing our conversation. This actually isn't so bad.

"Hey can you pass the coke." I look at him bewildered, and he returns the look. "Cola!!! Coke-a cola!!" He laughs, taking his eyes of the road for a second. I nod and scramble to get the beverage, not wanting to disappoint him.

After another couple hours of driving behind the regular model T In front of us, we reach France. We disguise the trucks and ourselves so we won't be suspected. When we get to the facility, we'll trade out our cars.

"Bonjour, comment ça va?" Ed speaks, and I gotta admit that was kinda hot.

"Um...croissant, baguette, cheese and wine....mime, Eiffel Tower??" I blurt out, utterly embarrassed.

Ed gasps and I prepare myself for the worst. "What did you say about my mother?!" He cracks a grin and I return. I almost thought I was in deep shit.

"Hey Ed, can I go to sleep?" I ask, yawning.

"I don't know, can you?" Has Nick became a human Infesting alien and infected Ed?

"Shut up."
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

We approach closer to ziall each chapter. Next ones in Nicks POV :) it's actually important. I like portraying Nick and Ed XD but yea next chapter should be soon.