SPECIAL CHAPTER: THE TIMELINE!

So, I think it's time that I explained the timeline of the story. First you lost your family in the time that the Sage of The Six Paths taught people about chakra. Kaguya and Hagoromo gave you immense power and knowledge, equal to that of a god's, which explains why you have the Mangekyou Sharingan, the Rinnegan, and the Byakugan. Along with why you can use abilities specific to others, namely Obito's Kamui, Itachi's Amaterasu, and Shisui's Kotoamatsukami.You also obtained the curse, leaving you ageless. You then revived your brother, who I retconned to be Shisui, to justify how old you two WOULD be without the curse. Deciding to pretend to age, you two lived through Indra and Asura's fight, and were in your child form when the Uchiha and Senju came into being. Then, in your child form, Madara discovered you two, and adopted you. You lived out your lives, you learning from the First and Second Hokage, when Danzo caught wind of you and Shisui. To effectively beat him, Shisui put up an act, and then put Danzo in a genjutsu. Shisui then went into hiding, and you were in the Hidden Mist before the coup. After said coup, you returned, still in your child form and joined the academy, meeting Hinata before so. I hope this clears things up. And hey, it could be worse. Could have given (Y/N) time travel!