Authors Note

Hating Arlo is now on GALATEA! This unfortunately means that you can only read an excerpt of Forgetting Arlo on Inkitt

I M P O R T A N T (don't skip this):

Okay, here goes nothing.

Many of you might be confused by this story. Over the past year, I have been thinking about this story and how unhappy I was. I rushed it and so, I didn't take the time to really flesh out the characters or the storyline. I have been very unhappy and even embarrassed by it.

Thus, I decided to try re-writing it. Initially, I thought I would only change a few details. That plan went out of the window once I started writing it. I have created a whole new range of characters who have become central to the storyline. When you read this version, you will see many changes that fit the first book a lot better (that is what I believe).

The reason I decided to re-write this is simple--Lily (our protagonist) didn't feel right. I didn't do her justice in the first draft. I wanted to show her spiral after having her heart torn apart and making bad decisions. I wanted her to hate Arlo. And so, that is why we are here.

If you have read the first draft of this book, I can assure you this version is completely different. All the chapters are different. The storylines are pretty much different and the ending will be different too. 

I am a lot happier with this story and I hope you will be too. Please give it a chance.

I will keep the first draft up for those who did enjoy it but I highly recommend reading this one. It is just a lot better.

***

As usual, I will go over a few ground rules:

~ No stealing

~ No hate

~ Two different POV's

What you can expect in this story:

~ Sexual themes

~ Swearing

~ Violence

~ Annoying, sometimes stupid characters

~ A heart-wrenching, blood-boiling plotline

P A T R E O N

I will be updating this book in advance on Patreon. To find out more about the tier system or how to read this book along with other bonus features, use this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

I N K I T T

This book will also be on Inkitt. If you use this link (https://inkitt.app.link/RA_LydiaRose), I will get paid. I'd really appreciate it if you clicked on it. You can find this link on my Wattpad home page, along with the Patreon link.

I N S T A G R A M