Chapter one

OLIVER'S POV

"Olly!!can you please hurry up! It been ages since you've gone. If we get late to the show, it's all your fault" "am coming, gosh Claire!!" As I came out of my room I headed to the car with an annoyed Claire with me. Our school had held a singing fest in which ten people are selected to participate. Out of the ten, five participants are selected and reach the semis. The judges then select two participants for the finals, and now we were headed to school to see if Claire or I were one of the ten. Yes, we had given our names. "Oh look who's here!" Claire exclaimed. Craig Peterston, the cutest guy in St. Trinidet. Two months were over since Claire and Craig were together. Claire went running in his open arms.

" Hows my love doing?" "Great!..Olly and I were just going to the auditorium. Wanna join?" "Sure, if it's fine with Olly." "Yeah sure!" I mouthed a smile.

We reached the auditorium where everyone was chatting non stop. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen" Mike, the host's voice burst into the mike. "We are all gathered here for the announcement of the One In a Million singing fest!!"

*claps claps claps

"Am sure you guys don't want me blabbering stupid shit, so let's begin the show!! The ten lucky participants who are selected for the One in a million are!!..

Cathy Joseph

Amanda Jones

Ethanol Carter

My heart was pounding as he called out the names one by one. Seven names were taken until now. Three mor left.." James Martin and....

Hey guys!! Hope you liked the chapter. As this is my first time writing a book. I really want to complete this book and this can only be possible if you guys would vote ,comment and share

Love u all!!
Teengirl_29