SHOCKING!!

The next month went by pretty quickly, with assignments and projects it was pretty much very hectic. Claire had kinda gotten over Craig though she would get lost in her own thoughts sometimes. 3 months had past since Craig had gone.

And now I was in the school library with three of my friends. "Jason, can you please stop messaging me the questions?" "But if I message you it won't look like am copying you. You know, so yea!" Was Jason's reply "God you 2! Can't you to please keep quiet for at least five minutes!!" "Umm...as you can see, no they can't keep quiet" Claire retorted. "Hey! Look who's here!" Taylor exclaimed " Ashlyn! In the school library? That's something new. So, what brings you here Ashlyn?" "Well of course nothing you should concern about nerd" "Umm....its nice to see you here Ashlyn" I faked one of my sweetest smiles. "Am sorry Oliver but I have no pleasure in seeing your face early in the morning" she scoffed. "But I don't think yours is any better." Claire said in a serious kind of a voice. "Oh can you please stop this nonsense? I have no interest in talking with nerds. Jason, can I please talk to you for a second? Alone?" "Umm...why alone? Why not here?" Jason asked hesitating "Jason I think maybe you should go. It might be something serious." Taylor said between her unstoppable giggles. And if looks could kill she would be bleeding from everywhere now. By Jason and Ashlyn. Ashlyn had a HUGE crush on Jason for the past 3 months and Jason on the other hand despised her.

Next we had English. Taylor and Claire has math together, so I was left alone. And Jason had gone chit chatting with his best friend Ashlyn.
(Sarcasm)
As I walked up to my locker, I heard a scream, and I knew who it was from. Call me mean but I seriously do not care about Ashlyn but I do care about Jason! So I had to go and see. I went to the direction from where the scream came. To my surprise Jason was nowhere to be seen in the storage room. Ashlyn's face was a bright tomato red.

"Ashlyn, where's Jason?" "I don't think you should know" was have reply. "I think I should, and I don't think you should ask me why because I don't need to answer you." "Oh come on! He's gone for his class." She said disgusted. "Then why did you scream?" "Because I had asked him outing a date"--"and he said no" I finished. "You.....asked Jason on a date? I can't believe it" Claire laughed. "Where did you come from Claire? Don't you have math now?" "Well....I bunked." She grinned. "And Taylor as usual could not even think of getting out of miss heather's class" "So what did Jason say? Though I know what he might have said" I asked. Ashlyn had a grin on her face and I was highly doubting what I had said earlier. "Oh no...Don't tell me he said yes." Claire said horrified. "I dint tell you, you told it yourself!" She scoffed and walked away leaving us two dumbfounded.

Hey!!...I hope you like this chapter!

Teengirl_29