BETRAYAL

Heart in my throat, I heard as the speaker called out the last two names. There was not a sound in the auditorium. The only sound everyone could hear was the heavy breathing. Claire squeezed my hand and I was hoping that any how the last two contestants should be us. And then he announced. "And the last two contestants are Oliver Jane and Craig Peterston" 'aaaahhh!!!" Screamed Claire. "Oliver!! You are chosen!!!Oh my god!! Am soo happy for you.!!" "But I never knew Craig had given his name too." I said "Yeah,  that's weird, cause he didn't tell me anything about it". I turned to look at Craig but he was gone. "Hey Claire, where's Craig?" "Craig? Well he was here a minute ago. I looked around for him and there he stood.

A sight of disgust on my face, I turned around to look at Claire who was still jumping with excitement. I pulled her out of the crowd and made way through  all the people waiting to congratulate me. It wasn't that I was not happy. I was very happy. But seeing your best friend's boyfriend making out with some other girl does not cheer you up. "Olly, why are you in such a hurry? You know there's a party there. It's time to enjoy!!!." "Maybe you could go" I said "Oh come on, as if am gonna let you go alone"

It was half past nine when we reached home and surprisingly I felt really tired and sleepy. "Claire, mind if I sleep?" There was a cringe of disappointment on her face which she was trying not to show but a mouthed a smile. "It's ok, but can I ask you a question?" "Go ahead" " are you sure you're fine? Cause you know, you seem pretty uncomfortable." "Umm..no its...its nothing, am just a bit sleepy". How could I tell her that I had seen her boyfriend making out with someone. "Ok then" "Good night to you too!!" I shouted sarcastically. "Sorry good night" she said poking her head through the door and giggling to herself. I smiled to myself. "She deserves a lot better than him" I sighed

Hey guys!!! How did you like the chapter?? If you did puhleese vote and comment.

Teengirl_29