Chapter Three.

//Patty's POV\\

"Hey Hanna" i mumbled shyly, she gave me a warm smile, "hey Patty i was wondering if you wanted to take a skate down to this vegan place in town, umm thats if you skate..and if your even a vegan, wow i really didnt think this through, you can bring your friend to" she stutterd out, i let out a small laugh, wow this girl skates, she's vegan, she's even straight edge, she was practically made for me. "Lucky for you i do skate and i am infact a vegan" i said smirking as i watched her relax, "thank god, your friend can come to" she said with a bit more cinfidence this time. "Luke", i hesitently shouted, soon enough luke came bounding in his face still a bit pink, he gave a Hanna a small smile which she returned, "luke Hanna wanted to know if we wanted to skate down to that vegan resturant in town" i mumbled hoping he'd say no, but  sadly he agreed, quickly grabbing our boards before leaving the house. 

Once we reached the resturaunt i was past starving, our place is quite far, "everyone hungry" i shouted, putting my arm around hanna, "starving" she shouted back smiling up at me, "glad were at the resturant then" luke said pulling Hanna from under my arm and into the building, i rolled my eyes i can't believe this, Luke is clearly trying to win her over sneaky ginger. i quickly followed them keeping a careful eye on lukes every move. once we found a table big enough for all three of us, i made sure hanna was sat close to me. she gave me a smile as i pulled her chair out "here you m'lady" i said, the smile on my face frowing as she let out a giggle, man i love her laugh. "so Hanna why'd you move to brighton" luke cut in smirking at me, "uurmm, i guess a fresh start i went through a rough break up so both me and my sister decided moving was our best option" she said smiling at luke, i had to make a move quick, "i love your shirt, sex pistols are amazing id love to know what other music you like" i gave her a small wink, a smirk spread across my face as i saw her face turn deep shade of red, "yeah, id love to tell you" is she flirting, i heard a cough from across the table, "so hanna, how long have you been straight edge for" he questioned giving me a quick glare. "well since i first heard about it when i was 10 and i'm 20 now, so 10 years give or take a few" wow, she's commited. "so what are you guys gonna order, there's so much yummy looking stuff" i couldnt help but stare at her the way her eyes lit up as she read the menu, the smile on her face when she spoke to people she was just..perfect.

//Luke's POV\\

Fuck sake, everything was going great with Hanna until Patty stepped in and they started flirting up a storm. i mean come on i told Patty i thought she was pretty that should be enough for him to back of. Whatever ill get my chance with her, wow that makes me sound like some creeper or pshyco stalker person, oops whatever. i quickly nudged Hanna's foot with mine she gave me a playfull glare as she nudged my foot back, this was the beginning of a small footsie war with the beautiful girl infront of me. i heard Patty clear his throat ha, looks like the balls in my court now bitch. i gave him a innocent smile, but as i looked at him he seemed upset maybe going after Hanna was the wrong move, she is really pretty but she seems more like pattys type, i quickly pushed my chair out "you know what emma just texted i have to go, hair dye emergancy" i stuttered out pertending to check my phone, damb that was a shit excuse, i gently patted Patty on the back before waving bye and leaving. Patty best be fucking gratefull.

A/N: Once again i hope you're liking the story so far and thanks for reading. Feel free to vote and comment.~Love Sugar xox