Chapter Six.

\\Hanna's POV//  

Its been a few weeks since I last spoke to Patty, he totally cut me of after that amazing day we spent together. I just knew it was to good to be true, it always is. Especially when it comes to my love life, i just thought me and Patty had something special, from the way he looked at me or the way he'd pull me so close to him when we kissed. God i sound like a needy little girl. Come on Hanna you don't need a man to live a long successful life, or in my case watch Netflix and eat a jar of nuttela, trust me i can do that on my own. "Hey Hanna whats up, you've been so down lately" i let out a small sniffle, why am i crying. Fuck, my sister can't see me crying over a boy she'll whoop his ass, then mine for being stupid enough for falling for the dick-Wiesel. i heard shuffling behind me before i was wrapped in my sisters arms. i couldn't hold in my sobs anymore, i let the tears pour from my eyes as i hugged my sister tightly. Her calming voice relaxed me enough to stop sobbing, now it was just silent tears, i couldn't form any words just post-crying hiccups. She slowly rocked me until i stopped crying completely "Listen to me Hanna, i have to go to an important job interview now when i get back i want to know exactly why you're crying no bullshit cause i will know" she whispered as she pulled me into another hug before leaving my room. "good luck" was all i manged to get out, my voice weak from the amount of crying i had just done.

I slowly pulled myself of the floor, how i got to the floor i have no clue. My heart stopped when i heard that familiar voice it was Patty.I slowly made my way to the window, the sight in front of me was enough to shatter my heart into a million pieces. There he was on his front lawn, a girl on his back he seemed to be having a lot of fun with her. I guess i wasn't good enough, i felt more tears fall from eyes. whats wrong with me i mumbled as fell back onto my bed gently sobbing into my pillow. I finally managed to stop crying but now i felt numb, shit Chrissie should be home soon and i really don't want to explain why i'm such an emotional wreck. i quickly pulled a beanie over my head before i headed out the house. i threw my Penny board to the floor but before i could skate of i heard someone yelling my name, it was my sister. "Hanna we need to talk" i just ignored her and continued to skate, "Hanna come on, we moved so you would stop this please" she seemed desperate but i didn't care. i continued to skate ignoring the confused looks Patty and Blondie were giving me and the constant shouts from my sister "fine Hanna, i fucking give up, go leave again but I'm not coming to save you this time".

A/N: Thanks for reading guys it means allot, please comment and vote and all that shit;)~Love, Sugarxox