~1~ Hope

Hopes P.O.V
-------------------
Being an angle can suck sometimes. I've got these big freaking wings that I have to put an invisibility cloak over. My wings are over the length of my arms straight out. Like the stories say we have white wings but what they don't know is every angel but 6 in the world doesn't have pure white wings, including yours truly. My wings are white with the tips of them dark blue with the detail more prominent with the light blue that traces it. I only know of one other angel like me. His name is Ashton. My dad told me stories of how close we were as kids. Ashton's wings are identical to mine all except his are bigger. He is the only other angel I know that is in this world but odd enough we've never actually talked since we were kids. I was homeschooled because my adopted parents thought it was best for me. My adopted parents are also angles and I still get to see my father but not often considering he has to watch over and protect the whole world. This year is my senior year so now I get to go to high school. I have been told that the other 5 angles go there,including Ashton, and we will have to assemble the team together. Oh joy! (I hope you all sense my sarcasm.)