•|| Chapter 7 ||•

The best way to find out if you can trust someone , is to trust them.

Credits : Pinterest

•|•|•|•

"Oberoi!" A fuming Ryaan stood at the entrance listening to Shivaay.

"How dare you? " in a swift Ryaan held Shivaay's collars as he took long strides.

"Ryaan" Annika tried freeing Ryaan's hold. She knew this time Shivaay wasn't wrong , and she has to stand for him.

"Ryaan , listen to me! Leave him"

"You're supporting him? Wow! " the taunt from Ryaan directly landed on Annika who almost freed his hold.

Shivaay kept his eyes on Annika. He now wanted Ryaan to keep him held.Slowly his Annika resurfaced. And he doesn't want her to leave. The moment Ryaan held his collars , he saw some fear in Annika's eyes. She stood for him , she trusts him, she was trying to forgive him. This is enough, more than enough, he'll win back his love.

"Ryaan! It's not what you think. " Annika sighed as she looked at Shivaay who was already stared at her. His gaze was made her disturbed, those eyes kept beaming from the time she stopped Ryaan.

"He was insulting my parents in front of my eyes,Annika! And you tell it's not what you think? Are you even serious?"Ryaan fumed  jerked away Shivaay only to be held by Annika.

" I know but that's just a side of the story! It's not everything like you think." Shaking her head Annika saw Shivaay .

"You fine? "  Shivaay nodded has he had a peculiar smile on his face. This is what he wanted!

"What's wrong with you Annika? You are supporting him? Him? I still can't believe you are trusting this man. Did you forget what he did to you? This moron .. "

"Ryaan! " it was Chirag this time . He stood still till now , knowing may be ,Ryaan would think. But no!  "Don't accuse , when you don't know the truth "

"Chirag! " Ryan left a whisper as heard Chirag. He only gets angry when it's extreme. And now he is talking for Shivaay.

"Hey! You are his friend right? Behave like one. Don't interfere in our family" Kavita immediately cut an angry Chirag off.

"Exactly, it's your family right ? Why were you talking shit about Annika in front me , if it's your family matter? " Chirag came ahead of Annika as he kept seeing Ryaan and his parents .

" And you! " Chirag pointed his index towards Ryaan who blinked in surprise as he saw Chirag angry.

"Do you know the truth? Just because Shivaay was shouting at your parents , it made you angry? You didn't think, why was he shouting?"

"Chirag, he just can't talk such to my parents " Ryaan fumed as he saw Shivaay lost in Annika.

"Why? What did you parents do , which made Shivaay talk such?"

"Chirag, leave! It's okay." Annika held his arm to calm him down.

"Shut up woman! Till when? I'm asking , till when are you gonna hear everything for his mistake? " at last Chirag pointed towards Ryaan who was looking at him.

"It's not fair ok! It's really unfair on my part as your friend. May be, he wants his reputation intact but I'm more concerned for your reputation." Shivaay smiled at Chirag, who was a precious soul anyone could get. Ryaan was lucky!