•|| Chapter 5 ||•

The most expensive thing in this world is Trust.

It can take years to earn and a matter of

seconds to Lose.

•|•|•|•|•

Shivaay!" the whisper left her mouth in a lowvoice but enough for Shivaay to hear, who passed through her with a wicked wink.

" Thanks man! " Shivaay twirled on his rolling chair as he loosened his tie. Finally , after soo much of longing and desperateness Annika was now with him. Even though not literally, still he could see and admire his love at least.

" Yeah! This is the only chance you got , Oberoi. Don't floop this also in your anger. " the other side was cautious enough to give a chance to Shivaay.

"I promise Chirag, I won't let you down this time." Shivaay was determined to not let anything come in between Annika and himself. If not for them, at least for Chirag he needs to fight back. It's only because of him , Shivaay was still trying and fighting for his love. Chirag was the one who gave Annika's number each time she changes and even gave the idea to own a sim and mobile company. Even though Chirag never meant , Shivaay took it as a serious idea.

"Then fine! After convincing Annika , you need to convince Ryan too. He is tougher than Annika. Watch out Oberoi. " Chirag sighed while re drawing his designs for a better presentation.

" Let me correct my queen , the I'll come to your king " Shivaay chuckled as he got reminded of those blushed and embarrassed faces when he used to tease Chirag with Ryan.

Shivaay chuckles went down as he saw Annika storming into his floor with flared nose, red cheeks and a neat paper in hand. " Shit shit!" Shivaay mumbled audible to Chirag who in a minute panicked.

"What's wrong ,Oberoi?"

"Annika ! She is coming towards my cabin. Oh god, she has a paper in her hand. I'm sure it's her resignation. " before Chirag could react and Shivaay could say further Annika dashed open the cabin door.

"Mr. Oberoi! " Annika stood there firm and strong with pride written on her face. Shivaay shivered for a second as kept his phone down with Chirag still on call.

" Yes , Ms.Dutta " even though Shivaay' legs were shaking down the table , his face showed confidence.

"Ms. Dutta? Really? Mr.Oberoi , I'm Mrs.Ryan right? " the dry chuckle and the arrow taunt hit Shivaay. Not only Shivaay , but to Chirag who was listening to everything.

"Annika" Shivaay lost his cool and snapped for a moment hearing Mrs. Ryan from her. Even though he was clear on Annika's marriage , still her name with someone else's other than him , pricks.

"Ms.Dutta , may I know the purpose of your visit ? "

Passing the sheet of paper , Annika smirked. "My resignation! I would like to resign from this job Mr. Oberoi! "

" Expected " in audible to Annika, Shivaay muttered as he saw her resignation letter.

" Sorry Ms. Dutta , not possible " he knew her move , he knew her thought still he failed to know her.

" What do you mean? "

" You can not resign till six months. It was a part of the agreement. Until and unless you finish your six months here , you are not allowed to resign." The master stroke which he knew , he had to go against law. For Annika he can go against anything , except her.