love me like you do

Lucifer
Amenadiel calls me I get in my room "mom said that you and chloe are in a relationship, so she wanted to organize a double meeting with me, you,Linda, Chloe and mom tonight" "eh Amenadiel I already have a meeting with detective's mother" "oh well son lets invite her too" "mother ehm sure but I have an idea" "whats your idea luci?" I smirk and everything is planned.

Chloe
I wake up on the couch and lucifer is next to me caressing my hair "hello detective you woke up finally" "hey what time is it?" "8 pm" I look at him in disblief "lucifer the dinner with my mom" I start panicking "what are you doing there?! Move!! we are so late" he laughs "it's just 4 pm relax chloe" he kisses me I break the kiss"next time ill kill you" I say and I sit on his lap facing him, never be the type to do this stuff but Im not that awkard with him "and then you go down in hell with your dead king" "I bet" and he starts kissing me again I feel his breath on my neck "speaking of dinner it changed, we will do this at My mother's and your mom will meet my family too Linda and Amenadiel also" "I wish my father was here" "I know chloe" I have watery eyes, I miss him so so much "tonight Ill bring you to one of my favourite places" I smile, he makes me so happy in a second im so lucky that I have him "ok" I giggle and he kisses me again "what time is the dinner?" "6:30 pm" "should I wear something like serious?" "Detective you worry too much you would be perfect even Naked" I giggle "yes but all the men would look at me" "thats true so wear something" "jealous arent we?" "You know that jealousy is one of the devil things and you are mine I dont want other people touch whats mine" "I still remember saint lucifer" he chuckles "I also have flaws" I start kissing him but we hear a ding (Again) "ew you two are worse than Trixie's candies im gonna have diabets" Maze always with her kindness "Maze what's up?" Lucifer says "well theres a fella who wants you" "I think I already know who is that man tell him what I texted you ok Maze?" "Ok boss, Decker dan tonight cant keep Trixie, should I babysit her? Or I leave her here?" I arch my eyebrow "he what? Please look over her tonight but dont do anything dangerous ok?" "Fine Decker or should I say boss number two?" I blush and then she gets out and lucifer with his best smirk "so darling where were we?" "Lucifer its late we should get ready" he has a sad expression "lucifer can you resist just this evening then we will be just us" he smirks and then we get ready and we get out from the penthouse we go to Charlotte's place and I meet everyone, once we get there "Chloe after all you and my son did it" "no mom I told You I didnt touch her yet" she shakes her head "I didnt mean It, but you definetly should son, I mean its two years that you two love each other....what are you kindergarten Kids?" I laugh and "what about you and Linda, Amenadiel you two are less disappointing?" My mom arrives "oh well for sure my daughter is completly disappointing in private life" lucifer scoffs, I exhale and we go inside and we sit on the table and mom starts making question to lucifer and amenadiel thats embrassing but lets pretend its not "so how do you met each other you four?" Lucifer answers "my friend Delilah got killed so the detective intorrogated me, but I followed her because I wanted to solve the case and I wanted to challenge her" "yes like breaking into my house, follow me like a stalker and making perv puns thats challenging" I say and I chuckle "me and Linda met because I Wanted to bring lucifer back to well..hell and I played the Doc Caanan so we started talking about lucifer and then we are at this point" amenadiel says and we all laugh after he finishes but then Lucifer covers my eyes "lucifer what are you doing!?" "wait detective"

Penelope (Chloe's mom)
I have to admit that my daughter and lucifer are so cute and perfect togheter like the couples in movies, they waited so much for this and now theyre happy and in love with each other "lucifer can you lemme see? Cmonnn I dont likee surpises" I hear her so annoyed, I know that she doesnt like surpises but this one will surely like it "ok sorry detective you can open your eyes" he uncovers her eyes

Chloe

When I open my eyes I cant believe, thats impossible "Dad?" "Yes monkey your friend helped me and now Im here with you" I look in disblief and lucifer smiles at me and I kiss him, in Front of everyone "thank you lucifer" "hey love no need to cry we are here" and he hugs me I blush a little because well Im not the type to kiss and hugs everywhere "oh I see that hes not only a friend to you" I chuckle  "well hes my boyfriend" "I knew that Dan wasnt the right one im happy for you two monkey" I smile still crying I cant believe that lucifer did this after we eat the dessert we get out from there lucifer grabs my hand and we get in his corvette,after some minutes he sneaks his hand to my leg near my ehm nevermind he kinda squeezes my leg and he drives to somewhere, I dont know where are we going to 'cause its night "here we are detective" he opens my car door and he grabs my hand and we get inside a penthouse, its not his penthouse its different "do you like my new penthouse detective?" "Yes I love it" "you didnt see where we are" he takes me to the Window bride style "Luciferrr in gonna fall!" "Detective im strong youre with the devil" I look at the Window we are at the beach where we kissed 5 days ago "lucifer this is....perfect" I cant help myself and I smile, he kisses my neck and he wraps my waists with his hands and he takes a remote from the table next to the couch "I wanted to make this special for you detective that deserve the moon, I can bring it right here for you" (love me like you do starts playing)

To be continued

|A/N EEHEHEHE GUYS I WANT TO MAKE SUSPANCE WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? LEMME KNOW YOUR OPINION AND IF YOU LIKE THIS FICTION LOVE YA IBISCUS 🌺🌺🌺