part1

she tried to open her eyes, looked around, saw some people crying. She could tell that shes in dark street , she recognized it from the yellow street lamps. she tried to stood up but something was made her heavy. she felt heavy. she stood up finally and wanted to tell people shes fine. "sorry, maam, im fine-"  that lady didnt heard her , she thought. she tried to look up where that  lady looking . it was her. lying down, her body covered withh blood. she couldnt believed her eyes. she touched her dead body. she felt nothing. Then she heard a siren of ambulance, while the crowd were stepping back she was in shock. she hop on that ambulance , nobody were seeing her anyways. she step in a room with her lying dead body. she thought that maybe doctors would hear her, she screamd and nobody heard her. then she opened the door and saw her boyfriend- she describe him as her everything in her life- he was crying, it really hurt her. she looked at his red eyes and tried to talk to him. "john, my love?"he didnt heard her. she have not give up on him maybe her soulmate could heard her. she tried again and again and again.She felt sick , her sadness made her sick. then she saw a woman came by to comfort him. it was Aria. she always liked Aria she was a great friend to John .Aria was sad too but she knew that if she couldnt save John she would have lose John too. then doctor came to tell John and Aria to bad news.