Part 2

when doctors speech finished, john fell on his knees too. he cried his eyes out. Aria was in shock while she tried to comfort him. it was so hard to watch, she couldnt resist her heart was hurting.She throw herself out. then she thought what she going to do. she decided to watch John for a while. So she followed John and Aria to home. Aria was trying to calm him down on their road. they were going Arias house. when they got here. Aria gave John a water and some sleeping pills. John was a mess. she put him in the bed. then aria slept in the couch. She looked up her room a bit. She noticed a photo of John, Aria and hers. they were beautiful. How did they become to this and how they gonna be join their life , she thought. Her eyes catch her sleeping boyfriend. he was so perfect and cute while he sleeps. then she put her hands on his hair. he has the perfect blonde hair and those cheeckbones.. her eyes getting wet,she hummed, oh my sweet angel. She loved him so much. she could gave everything to live again. She couldnt even dare to hurt him now look where they are. She kissed his forehead and walked to living room. She always admired Arias taste .While she was travelling her house she found Arias precious-secret-diary. she remembered that she wouldnt let us touch her diary. then she tought that its the perfect time to read. she grabbed the notebook and went through the pages. before she started to read she saw Johns name, and looked at the date it was the date that john and her started to date, why would i be there-she wasnt a jealousy type- then she quit her questions and started to read. "oh john, you were the one who i always jealous of. but know it made me more jealousy to you for dating Jane. i would give the world to date her. i guess you are the luckiest person ever.."