Part 3

while she turning the pages she also saw the poems about her. she turned her eyes to Aria. looked at her perfect-black-curls and pulled that curls out of her face. she couldnt know what to do so she go outside to take a breathe. She pulled herself up a bit then decided yo go where the main thing- where she found herself dead-happened.she saw someone was about to got in a cab so she decided got in too. she go to where that stranger go. then she started to walk and recognized that street. she looked up to street then she started to remember somethings.

she was in a roof of any buildings. Cold-harsh wind were freezing her tears. it was so hard for her to be cheated on.not being the first choice especially the one who she loved for life. she looked the letter shes holding so hard-

she were in a shock of the flashback. then she decided to go back to the roof.she ran up those stairs so quickly. when she got in the roof she started to look surroundings then she saw someone whose on the across top of the roof. she wanted to see if he could see her. she screamed and waved to him. but he didnt saw her. or heard her. He was on the top of the roof , wiped his tears and throw his phone back. and jumped. a silence. she ran off the street. seeing crowd made her go back to her past.she slide in from the crowd and saw his dead body lying there. then she felt a cold hand on her sholder. she turn her back quickly and saw him.

"oh so thats what happens."