ONE .

MY SMILE WIDENS as the crisp sun hits my face adding a gentle glow. I hold my bag of gold in my hands tightly hoping I don't lose any because surely papa would be furious if so would happen.

I walk through the market watching as all the merchants try to get people to buy some of their things.

I stop at my favorite stand to buy some fabrics so that I can make myself a new gown.

My name is Isabella Amin and what im doing is a normal thing for me.

I was born in France but me and my father moved to Turkey to get any from the crazy French kings.

My father died two years ago and was sad for so long but I got used to being alone in a strange place and I have grown accustomed to the absurd ways of the Turkish people.

"Hello, Isabella!" A merchant smiles happily as he finishes helping a lady out. I smile walking over to the merchant's booth.

"Hello Murad, how's the wife? And I heard your eldest is getting married!" I say in a rush of excitement.

Murad chuckles lightly and rubs his head, "calm yourself, Bella! Breathe!"
I smile and take a breath in.

"I'm am calm Murad! But I am also in a hurry! My garden needs to be taken care of and I new to sew new dresses for the village girls, " I say quickly not even taking a breath between my words.

Merchant Murad facepalms and lets out a loud sigh making my rambling come to a stop. "Stop talking Bella and go buy your things before you forget and lose your head instead, " Murad chuckles softly before shooing me away.

I sigh and wave goodbye to Murad before skipping off to go buy my items before I actually do lose my head.

  AS I FINISH paying the merchant and grabbing the last bit of the things I need I grab my basket and begin to walk my journey back to my humble home

Not paying attention to my surroundings I bump into a somewhat tall figure.

"Ow!" I yelp falling to the ground a bit dramatically, I grab ahold of my hurting head.

My sight begins to go blurry and I start to feel myself being lifted into the air.

I can't be dead! My life hasn't even started yet. I'm not even married!

I feel strong arms around me and a lot of arguing and yelling.

Suddenly the noise dies down and I begin to feel like the world is softly slipping away...

I can't believe im dead!

Suddenly everything goes dark and I can't feel or hear anything.