The True power of Uproar

While you were stalling for more time, Vex had other ideas. Vex had shot Scarlet with a ball of pure uproar and grabbed you.

You both had made your ways to technically the final room, while really you were going to fake SackBoy out by standing at the one end of the bridge. Unfortunately you didn't count on the fact that that SB would land on a platform below the bridge.

You quickly made your way to the final room where Vex is, but the fight between Vex and Sb was just about to start. Unbeknownst to you when one part of the fight had ended your eyes had the same green glow that Vex's eyes have.

Unfortunately you entered as the second part of the fight was beginning, so Vex has you assist him a with a few tricks. But unfortunately for SB, one of these tricks involved a "duplication" illusion, meaning you are normal yourself, but SackBoy sees you as a copy of Vex.

That being said you and Vex use visually similar attacks to fight SB. Though one thing that did give you both away is your movements, you were more calm while Vex was more energetic, which made you have switch it up every now and then. But this didn't last too long, Sb eventually broke the illusion which sent both you and Vex flying, much to SackBoys dismay.

He try's to get to you via the debris floating around, but Vex gets to you first, though he was falling apart. You open your eyes to see Vex falling apart, "Take this, Y/N." Vex puts a ball of pure uproar into you, before fully falling apart making both you and SackBoy fall out of that dimension the battle was in.

You land on your feet while SackBoy went rolling into a wall. You were looking at your hands seeing little bits of electricity go from both of your hands. You make yourself and the Topsy turned vanish causing SackBoy and Scarlet to fall into water.

SackBoy gets up with a distraught look on his face seeing that his friend had vanished completely along with the Topsy Turver. Scarlet walks over to SackBoy and puts a hand on his cloth shoulder. "I worry that we are going to have to fight them at some point, but the main threat has been defeated for now at least." Scarlet calmly says.

SackBoy simply nods with a small smile on his face while him and Scarlet walk back to the village of Loom to welcome everyone else back. You on the other hand we're walking around the Topsy Turver, with everything seemingly in stasis, while you were looking for something or someone in particular.

Your eyes had a greener glow to them then they did originally, you kept walking for a while until you found someone, someone in stasis to be precise. You examine his cape as it had curled as if wind was blowing it back. You stepped closer to get a better look at his face, only to see that it's not it's usual cloth, he looked to be human.

You smile before you quietly say, "For the sake of fun. Don't you agree, Vex." You pull him out of his stasis state before making your way out of the dimension that you had put the Topsy Turver in.