.Sharing has to be taught.

- smut warning -

It's been a while and Fred and Prim are still sitting on the cold tiles of the dark hallway in front of the Ravenclaw common room. A big smile formed on both their faces and a loving feeling spreads in their chests. They have been talking now for a while about almost everything that came up in their mind until a pleasant silence spread.

"It was beautiful, Freddie." Prim whispers, breaking the silence.

"Oh, you're talking about the-?" Fred grins and rubs his neck with one hand.

"Yes, dumbass" Prim smirks, holding in her laughter.

"Listen, Prim. I really like you. I do, okay? But we can't tell anyone about it" he says really seriously all of a sudden.

"Why? Are you embarrassed to tell someone you had sex with me?" she grins provocatively.

"No! By Merlin's name if I were an asshole like Malfoy, I'd brag with that and tell every person, I fucked with the most beautiful girl in the whole school. But I am not and that's why we have to keep it a secret." Fred smiles and lets one finger run across her cheek. "It's for the best for the both of us."

"And now tell me the truth," she says while holding his hand on her cheek.

"George is totally into you" he smirks without hesitating.

"Wow, I thought I have to beg a little longer for you to tell me" Prim bursts out laughing. "Really? He hasn't spoken to me in weeks."

"He was kinda sad when he saw you with Malfoy. He didn't talk about you since then but I guess he just wanted to have some space to sort out his priorities." Fred answers. "Don't worry about it."

"Okay," Prim mumbles.

"The other reason is that I don't really like being beaten up by Malfoy. I mean, did you see Pucey's nose recently? Madame Pomfrey did a great job but still.. Gross!" he laughs ironically. Prim starts laughing as well and gives Fred an agreeing glance.

"So I don't know about you but I am fucking tired. I think I am going to sleep, get some rest. It's nearly 5 am" Fred sighs and gets up from the floor. "I guess, you're staying?"

"Sure" Prim grins and pulls Fred into a tight hug "See you on Sunday then?"

"Sure" he smirks and places a gentle kiss on her forehead before he makes his way down the stairs to the Gryffindor common room.

-

When the first rays of sunshine hit the mosaiced windows of the Ravenclaw common room, Prim swallows another half of ecstasy to be high once again. She felt herself coming down way too soon, getting slightly depressed as soon as the ecstasy lost its magic and the serotonin left her body completely. The ecstasy she took now is causing the last few drops of euphoria to crawl out of the tired cells of her body.

She can feel the rush of love hitting her body one last time for the night and when she closes her eyes, she can see herself dancing in her thoughts. Dancing like she does when she's the happiest version of herself. Dancing like she does when there's nothing to worry about except for her existence itself.

And so she dances through Hogwarts' rooms one last time this school year before she has to dance alone at home with nobody else than her parents around. She closes her eyes with every melody reaching her ears, with every vibration coming from the bass of the music. A smile forms on her face again. While everybody is dancing with someone else, she's dancing on her own, and couldn't be happier with it.