Cuddling☁️

You were lying in bed tired from work. You just came home from a mission with Hisoka and lets be real it was awful. Being with that man for hours is tiring so you just decided to sleep.

(Time skip yall few hours later)

You woke up to growling and grunting from few meters away when suddenly you felt like you were falling and well... you fell and hit the hard solid ground. You rubbed your eyes and got up from the floor and growled a little from the fall. Looking up you saw Feitan laying on the bed exhausted from work probably "Fei what are you doing?" You asked lazily without getting an answer.
"Come on move so i can continue to sleep. Nothing happened so you decided to move the short murder gremlin out of your way. When you tried to push him he trapped you into his arms and snuggled into your neck.
"What are you doing Fei?" You heard a quiet growl nezt to your ear as he whispered "we. Sleep. Now." And continued holding you in his arms.
"Fei let me go" you asked little annoyed and got a straight answer from him "no. We. Sleep." After that you waited few minutes and started hearing soft snores "i love you" you said quietly before dozing off to the land of dreams.

Hii! Author here✋🏻 this was my first one-shot ever so I'm sorry if this is bad, and please notify if i have any grammar mistakes but byee

Words:255