Feitan x nonbinary reader 💦

3rd Pov

Bruises. Bruises everywhere. all they could see was blood, cuts and bruises covering them, the floor, ceiling, walls and doors. It was everywhere the room smelled like death and bleach. the h/c haired troupe member was kidnapped by some weird gang beaten to near death and their voice was gone from all the screaming.

Y/n L/n is part of the phantom troupe and was kidnapped in their latest mission of killing some rich hobos. in their mission some gang attacked kidnapping them, but what they did not know was that a black haired murder gremlin was thinking about a plan to kill the whole gang and save his s/o

1 week later 2nd pov

you heard explosions all around the place and the door to the room you were held in exploded. the explosion hit you and it didnt help the condition you were in. you were in alot of pain for torturing to being starved for a week. you heard footsteps. somebody was running 'were they there to get you'is it somebody you know'were you gonna die' these thoughts were running in your head right before you fell unconscious.

there you were laying in the arms of your lover fighting death he was crying doing something he would not do for any other person than you he held you as close as possible feeling your skin get colder minute by minute. your heartbeat was very weak and he knew you were on the verge of dying until he could not feel any warmth radiate from your body no beat. he quickly checked your pulse but he felt nothing. the feeling of emptiness filled your lovers heart the only person he truly loved was gone now.

year later (feitans pov)

i cant believe its been a year already. i am now walking roses in my hand to the grave of the love of my life who died a year ago. i set the roses down on their grave talking to them a bit and taking a small blade out of my pocket "i can finally see you again my love" i said and stabbed the blade through my heart knowing this is it, i can finally see her again.

author here>

i am very sorry if this is really bad i havent ever written anything like this plus writ this in like 30 minutes so sorry for any grammar mistakes.

-authorchan