Prologue & Chapter 1

Where it all started, prologue.

A long time ago, two families had an unbreakable bond. Both of them eased each other in terms of need. Both secured each other's forbidden mysteries. 

One day, both parties decided on a substance that will help them rule the world. But the Denvore Clan had other plans, to rule overall. 

No other companions but their kingdom. So after succeeding, the Denvore Clan snatched the fluid and every family member above the age of 12 was forced to drink it. 

The people in the kingdom turned into notorious monsters inside and out. They implemented their plan to rule all over, making warfare between the Denvore Clan and Fare Clan.

 The whole city of Ethopia was divided into two. The Denvore side, and the Fare side. Each could not enter each other's premises. They killed everyone in their way, did everything they want, and persecuted each one that disobeyed their orders.

-Chapter 1; the first encounter-

Ext. The city of Ethopia, Fare.

Ten Years Later...

Lianne's POV

I woke up baffled by the sound of gunshots, I took my coat and went to the back of the mansion, the garden. Since my father ordered not to let me out I will take the path nobody knows but me. As I roamed around the garden silently, I heard footsteps.

I took out a knife, my heart thudded "WHO'S THERE?!".

Nobody answered, so I thought it was my imagination, but then I noticed a shadow following me closely, my heart thudded once again, not knowing what to do.

I ran and ran, the shadow following as fastly and closely as it could. As I ran I saw it had a knife, a sharp one.

I've never experienced my heart beat so fleetly in my life. As I continue to run as fast as I can but then I bumped into another guy.

"Wow Lianne, you're already going to die and you still let your clumsiness rise? I think this is my goodbye to the world, I'm sure this one is also after me."

I said to myself and continued overthinking not knowing I'm already staring at the guy.

" I'm gonna die." those words kept rephrasing in my head until...

TO BE CONTINUED......