Unexpected news

The day after school, I saw kids gathering up the school bulletin board.

I squeezed myself in and I saw that there's to be a dance contest again entitled,

"Move with the beat". The worst thing about it is that I saw my name written there! But why is my name there? I didn't enter in that contest!

Then I saw three girls walking closer to me. One said "You're Abby right?! And you have joined the contest?"

Then the three of them laughed. I replied "Uhhm, Kinda joined?"

The other girl continued "Look Abby or whatever your name might be. Stay away from our outstanding talents or you might better just quit that contest and just be a loser again!"

The last of them said "Just accept that you can never be the best and you can never win so If I am you, I'd better quit than to be embarrassed in the whole campus!"

Then they all laughed at me. Alice suddenly came and defended me

"Look Leila, Mina, and Ravie. Don't mess with my friend alright and don't you bother convince her to quit! She's a great dancer. Well, I think maybe she is even better than you guys! So stop messing around and stay away!"

I saw Leila glared and just went away with Mina and Ravie.

I thanked Alice for her thoughtfulness and that great dancer part! I am kind of flattered but I still have a question that needs an answer.

Who entered me in that contest?

I asked Alice but she keeps denying that it's her! Or maybe it is not really her.

Wait, but if it's not Alice then who? I can't get over that.

By the way, The contest will start in two weeks. The judging will begin at Saturday night next next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grammatical errors! ugh -_- Forgive.