Who entered me?!

With all the things that had happened, I still don't know who entered me in that contest?

Well, It's obviously Alice. Because she's the only one who knows my love for the dancing.

MAYBE.

I shook my head and relaxed. But I can't. I want to try to stand up and dance. But when I tried, I fell and stumbled. Just then, Alice came rushing in.

"Abby! What happened? Why are you lying on the floor?"

then she helped me get up and return to the bed. "By the way, you're mom is also here."

"Sweetheart!" I can already hear my mom even if she's outside my room.

Then she also entered with her face very worried. "What happened? Are you hurt? Who brought you here? How do you feel right now?" she said.

"Uhm, Hey mom! Chill okay! I'm already fine now" I replied.

"okay okay, Do you want some food? I can bring you some?" she asked.

"Absolutely. My belly is grumbling. Thanks mom." I replied with a smile.

My mom went out to buy me foods. Then I began to ask Alice something. "Alice, a question is still bothering me 'ya know"

"What is it?" Alice asked.

"Who entered me in that contest?"

"Well, it's definitely not me. And I have no idea." She replied.

"Oh, well then. It will just stay unanswered for a while" I replied with disappointment.

"Bestie, I also have a question. How long are you going to be here?" she asked.

"Sadly to say bestie, but maybe 2 days." I replied.

"But how about---"

"It's about the dance right? I know. :( I can't dance. Well, I tried to stand up. But I can't."

"Best, it's okay! We'll try again next time." She replied to me trying to cheer me up.