Audition. WHAT?!

"Alice, will I join the contest? Or would I just quit?" I asked her.

"Don't be silly, of course you must! You've got the skills and talent and like I said, you're a great dancer!" She replied trying to cheer me up.

"But those girls told me that---" I was cut by Alice. She dragged me to a place where I hear voices and I can see flashes of lights.

We went in and we saw students auditioning for the contest.

My whole body shook when I heard the director said

"Can you call on Miss Abigail Anne. NOW"

Then her assistant said "Oh there she is. Abigail Anne please go in front of the stage and dance the best to enter the competition."

I shook my head but then I began dancing when the director turned the lights off.

I saw no one and I felt like I'm alone. With no people to be ashamed of, I started dancing.

I turned around like dolphins in the seas.

I jumped like popcorns popping. I know that I'm dancing and it felt very good.

The music seems match my movements and my hair is flipping like the waves. The music suddenly stopped and they all applauded me. I was surprised. I gained something that I thought I'd never will.

Then Alice approached me and said "Hey Best friend! You're so great out there! Didn't you see? You're dancing is like a story and every footstep means something. Just Imagine."

I laughed and said "Puuhleaasee. That was nothing." Then we just chatted until we were stopped by the director.

The director said "The decision will be announced later at the same time it will be post at the bulletin board."

Then we both nodded and exited the room. The three girls came by again and glared. They will also audition for the competition!

Leila said "Hey Abby, Done being embarrassed in front of many people? Haha!" Well, I just ignored it because I know I danced in front of many people!

Well, I didn't actually saw them because it was dark but they're still there right? Wohoo! Now I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed until the results come out.

Alice and I waited for an hour until the judges chose those who are in the contest.

The announcer called the names of those who are in, one by one.

Everything seems to stop when they called my name.

"Abigail Anne"

"At Last" I whispered to myself. I can live my dream.

--------