- chapter 5 -

"Mary?" I asked her on the intercom

"Yes dear?" She answered from out of my door.

"Um I met this guy- he's really nice and not taking me on a date. But I was wondering if I can go out with him tonight? Just as friends?" I bit my nails in nervousness. I was FaceTiming Jesse.

"Who is this fella?" She said walking in my room.

"Um his name is Jesse. And I'm actually FaceTiming him at the moment. But he can't hear us." I said turning my laptop around so the camera is on Mary.

"Aww he looks like a sweet boy. Yes honey you can. Tell me about the date- not date after your done talking to him because I want to make you look even more beautiful then you are for your not date." She sang walking out of my room closing the door.

"Okay well that went well Jess." I clicked the mute button again making it so he can hear me.

"Yay!! Natalie I'm so happy for our 2 year! I can't wait to see you tonight. I miss you so much." Jesse whined. I laugh and blew him a kiss he "caught it" and placed it on his lips. It's a thing me and him have that we do. We started dating 2 years ago at my old school. Then now I moved here almost a week ago and I've missed him so much.

"Well babe I am going to get ready. So bye love you." He said before winking and hanging up. I closed my computer and went to the intercom.

"Mary um I'm ready for you now to help me." I said and right as I finished she walked in.

"Okay when, where, and how did you met." She asked opening my closet.

"Um movie dinner date and we met actually 4 years ago but just stared talking 2 years ago...... he was my brothers best friend." I said as tear sprung to my eyes talking about my dead brother.

"Well we will make sure he loves you tonight because you haven't seen each other in a while correct?" Mary said picking out 1 dress and 2 outfits 1 with a skirt and finally 1 with shorts.

"Okay go try them on. Go-go-go." she shoved me into my bathroom.

The dress was nice it came to about mid thigh and was a tight black dress and had 3/4 length sleeves. The skirt outfit was a Minnie Mouse crop top with a black and grey stripped skirt. The short outfit was a white and black stripped crop top with long sleeves and was super tight also it had high waisted jean shorts.

I picked the dress. I walked out and Mary was talking to Noah. His eyes landed on me and his mouth fell to the floor.

Mary turned around. "OH MY honey you look b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l beautiful!!" She gushed.

"Noah take a picture it lasts longer." I said standing in different "sexy" poses. His face became a dark shade of crimson. I laughed and Mary handed me some black pumps.

She led me over to my makeup desk and started on my hair, straightening it.

"Noah dear, close your mouth you'll catch flies." she laughed. Then whispered in my ear. "If you can make him drool hun you are pretty dang beautiful. No one makes him drool like you. Not even his girl friend." I blushed and Mary applied makeup to my face.

"So is it a yes or no mom." Noah nagged.

Mary sighed. "Fine but behave mister and take Bryce he has been down in the dumps lately so pick him back up please babe." she said kissing his cheek as he left.

"I thought he broke up with his girl friend." I turned facing Mary.

"Well I don't know but I think their back together. Sorry." she said pulling me up.