Going to Aargau

A/N: So this is chapter number 8 of the story I hope you are enjoying these chapters because the good is coming, in this chapter, it will be about going to the county of Aargau to clean bandits and receive the diplomatic committee ... but well, leaving the summary, enjoy this chapter.

Several groups of soldiers could be seen preparing various carriages to go to the county of Aargau, the lowest ranking being mainly pikemen and swordsmen, the Swabian Schwarzer Reiter were preparing the horses and chariots for the soldiers.

Marti was supervising all the soldiers there were a few ironclads that would come with them, in total 200 soldiers would go to the mission 25 Schwarzer Reiter who would be in charge of the transport 50 pikemen another 50 swordsmen 10 ironclad 40 archers, and 25 healers enough to attend everyone during the trip.

"So Marti... how are the trip preparations going?" Muller asked as he crossed his arms behind his back, watching as several squads of soldiers moved boxes, weapons, and supplies, he was extremely nervous but hid it with his serious face and the severity of him with the soldiers. 

"A, Muller, it's good that you came ... we are almost ready to leave, we only need to get together at the Meeting point and for Sir Black Knight and Matías to come, while Father Alv is already here together with the healers" Marti replied while  He was bowing, although the truth was he was only doing it to leave the code he would have only greeted his old friend.

Very well ... in how long, are we going to leave? Muller asked as he saw Father Alv talking to the healers.

"Well the infantry and the archers are ready, the healers are almost done and the Schwarzer Reiter are also about to finish ... the only thing missing are the ironclads and Sir Black Knight and Matías come" answered Marti while in her mind he wondered why it was taking those two.

"Muller sorry for the lateness!" Matías's scream was heard as he ran towards them while the Black Knight followed him.

"As Matías said, sorry for the delay, we went to get supplies, I bought him a new pike with an iron tip and I bought him an upgrade for his armor," said The Black Knight while pointing at Matías, you could see that his morion helmet had attached a kind of smooth metal mask with two slits for the eyes, also its metal armor underwent a change being that the shoulder pads and thighs were better protected with a thicker iron plate.

"Well they are already here Marti go check if the ironclads are ready after that it would be time to go," said Muller.

Time after

"Muller ... everything is ready we will leave when you say so," said Marti.

"Very well, soldiers we are going to Aargau county, they are in the established formations!" shouted Muller as the soldiers got into their positions the ironclad climbed onto the carriages as its due to their heavy armor, while the pikemen, archers, and swordsmen went on foot.

"Well, Matías we have to go," said the Black Knight as he got into the carriage with Matías.

Then began the journey to Aargau County, soldiers in the service of the Duke of Swabia led by Knight and Overseer Albrecht Hazel Muller to put an end to the long dispute over Aargau but first they had to deal with the bandit problem in Aargau.

In another place

In a camp somewhere, you could see large groups of soldiers you could see about a thousand divided from common infantry to great knights ... in a large tent in which you could see a map several chairs and knights in the middle, there is a table showing a large map of the Duchy of Upper Burgundy and the Duchy of Swabia.

"Miss Jeanne, when are we leaving for Aargau County," said a Knight with wavy brown hair reaching to his shoulders, black eyes, and a padlocked beard.

"Don't worry, Jaques ... we'll have to wait for those cheap soldiers to take care of the Aargau bandits and then give us back what is ours" said a woman who was sitting looking at the map, she had blue eyes, straight black hair a thin face, his armor consisted of several metal plates and above all the most striking were the two plates that protruded and were engraved with the shield of Arles.

"My lady, if you will allow me to say, you should not insult the men of the Duke of Swabia ... his brother did not want this Diplomatic Meeting to be a failure," said Jaques as he bowed to Jeanne as she stood backward.

"I don't care what my brother says ... I'm going to get back what the emperor took from us" replied Jeanne as she remembered how the kingdom of Arles lost Aargau.

At that moment a courier arrived at the store, "My lady has arrived a letter from her brother is of the utmost urgency" said the courier as he handed her a letter with the seal of Saint Andrew. 

"A ... now what does my brother want ..." said Jeanne as she opened the letter.

Dear sister ... I hope the diplomatic mission goes well ... I am writing this letter about a very important matter in the group of soldiers who go to the county of Aargau, there is one that interests me a lot, for what I have been informed is called Black Knight and for reasons that we do not understand, he has a lot of hidden power ... that's why I ask you to please take a look at him for me. 

Yours sincerely Jean III Bourgogne, Duke of Upper Burgundy, Count of Transjurana, and Lord of the Castle of Lausanne.

Please don't start a war.

"Ahh ... well, I will do it, Jaques come back with the troops we have to prepare the soldiers to go to Aargau, "said Jeanne as she put the letter on the table.

"Yes, my lady" Jacques said as he bowed and then left.

"I still have a lot to plan," Jeanne muttered as she went back to her plans.

A / N: Well this is all for today's chapter, sorry for the delay I had to make a little trip and I didn't have time to finish the chapter.