Before You Read

Marked with Roses

"Go where the roses grow"

Summary

Hannah Serrano has been running from her past, the past that has haunted her for the past four years. She has travelled all across the world, trained in different countries and will do anything she needs to do to survive and she will never be scared.

Axel Rhodes faces everything head on, with confidence and a darkness that has been lingering inside of him for years. He does not run from a fight no matter what, and he gets what he wants, when he wants it. He will get revenge on the man who ruined his life.

When Hannah decides to spend sometime in a big city, and blow off some steam she runs into Axel. He needs a favor and she needs some money. What happens when the night takes a turn and the two end up in something a little twisted? 

Character Aesthetics

Author's Note

Quinn Harper Wilson is a pseudonym FYI, that actually took me a while to come up with, lol. I'm not gonna give you my real name, so don't try to ask because people have.

So I haven't worked on this type of story in a while. There is a lot of sexual content, references, etc. I get straight to the point with my sex scenes, I don't beat around the bush. I've read a lot about sex and writing sex scenes. My one character, Hannah is half Italian and speaks four other languages that I do not speak so I will obviously be using translate websites, researching the language and slang, DON'T COME AT ME, thanks. 

Also, this story will include action scenes but I suck at those, and if you have suggests I'd love to take them but I'm honestly going to try my hardest to make it accurate and actually decent.

I don't do well with receiving hate from internet trolls, so I would suggest you refrain from doing that unless you want the wrath of me. Just kidding...kind of.

 All of this is my own idea, that has been sitting in the back of my head for a while. This is fiction and connected to nothing real. (Imagine if it was though?)

COPYRIGHT ©️ 2021 by Quinn Harper Wilson. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be copied or modified without the consent of the author. 

Please do not plagiarize and if you believe I plagiarized from you, I can promise you this... I DIDN'T. 

I'm not posting until I get at least a few views on my story so far, I just want it to get seen by a few people. 

Okay, thanks. Bye! Enjoy your reading, or whatever. 

QH