Chapter 1: Greetings to Meetings

Ian exhaled the cigarette smoke slowly out of his mouth. He looked up to the sky and stared at the stars. The slight winter breeze spreading across his face, goosebumps appeared on his face making him shiver. He hated his fucking clothes. They were always too tight or too small. Well, being a male "dancer" always called for sacrifices. He pulled his thin hoodie so it could cover more of his bottom area, still, it didn't work. He was wearing a black hoodie and had his work shorts on. The dumbass he is, he forgot to bring his duffel bag with his extra set of clothes. He told himself one cigarette then he would start heading home. Little did he know, that one cigarette break would change his life.

Mickey groaned in annoyance. He quickly glanced back down at his map, he turned his head to see it more, then he looked back on the road. Of course he had been to Chicago before, he just couldn't remember what side of town he was on. Instead of using his phone as a GPS, he was using a map, why? Because he forgot his charger. He shook his head and huffed. He hasn't been in Chicago for years, but a work situation brought him here. He signaled to turn in his black Land Range Rover. When he turned his notice building with lines forming, mainly men. He frowned and then continued driving.

"You off work now?" Anthony asked and Ian turned to the exit door.

Anthony was a bar tender, he didn't dance but he was an excellent worker. He always brought in lots of tips, Ian had originally asked to work in the bar but he found to love dancing.

"Yeah, shifts over at 12." Ian replied back, Anthony looked at his watch on his wrist and smiled.

"It's 12:15, why you still here?" He asked and Ian smiled, he held his cigarette up and Anthony sighed and smiled.

"Those are going to kill you some day." He teased and opened the door to go back inside.

Ian smiled and looked down at his cigarette, he smiled and tossed it to the ground. He grabbed his beanie from his pocket and put it over his head. He sighed at the coldness and began walking.

As Mickey drove, he shook his head. He scratched his eyebrow, a sign that he was getting nervous. He needed to find this hotel and hurry up so he could rest. He had a big day tomorrow meeting with his lawyer and his other clients.

"Fuck this." He said and pulled to the side. He parked and grabbed the map.

He turned the map and began scanning it, only if he knew how to read a map. Ian walked down the street. He ignored the stares of men looking at him. He was a big boy, almost 22, he could take care of a bunch of perverts if he needed too. As he walked he looked up to see a black car. He could see that their blinker was still on which was weird because it was in park. As he walked by he could see a man inside, the windows were rolled down and he saw him looking at a map. He sighed and continued walking. As he walked he came to a stop. He shook his head and as much as he wanted to continue on home, he felt his feet turn and walk to the car.

He watched the man for a second, he looked upset or confused, maybe both. He smiled as the man cursed and huffed.

"Hey." He said and the man in the car slightly jumped.

"Uhm, you know your blinkers is on, right?" He said and the man frowned at his words.

Mickey looked at his controls and rolled his eyes, he turned them off and smiled.

"Thanks." He said and Ian nodded.

As Ian began to walk away, Mickey called out to the stranger.

"Hey man, I'm Mickey, I'm a little lost." He said leaning over the middle console.

"Do you know where we are?" He asked and Ian smiled.

Ian looked over his shoulder, he looked at the clubs with overflowing lines, the men walking down the streets, and listened to the music coming out of the clubs.