Chapter 2 meeting him

"ASHLEY WAKE UP" Ashton says trying to wake me up "What time is it?" " it's 8:00am" he says looking at a fake watch on his wrist "IM LATE SHIT" I yell jumping out of bed "its okay ill drive you to school and we can get starbucks on the way okay?" "okay ill go get ready then" and with that ashton leaves my room. I go to my bathroom turn on the shower and while im waiting for the water to warm up i go and pick out a outfit, i decide to wear black high wasted jeans,a black crop top and i decide to run and steal ashtons black fedora hat, once i have my outfit together i jump in the shower and do my thang. After i do my usaual morning routine i hop in ashtons car and turn on the radio, ashtons driving isnt that great so when we get to starbucks he almost hit those tables outside it was great, ive never laughed so hard in my life, once ashton actually parks i walk into starbucks and stand in line, after standing line for what feels like 100 years its finally time to order my starbucks. "Hi" the bartista says "h-hi c-c-an i get a g-grande black c-coffee?" fuck i hate anxiety i feel like such an idiot for stuttering ugh. I walk over to the waiting place thingy for my coffee and they finally say my order "yes" i whisper to myself. I walk grab my coffee and walk back to the car and get in the car. "Hey fucker" i look over at ashton "hey watch your language" "shut up and drive, stupid" ashton glares at me and starts driving i just laughs and slowly drink my coffee. Once we arrive at hell i groan "why do i have to go to school?" "because, now go you are late" "ugh" i get out of car and walk into the school sign in and walk to class and sit in my seat in the back i look around and notice somethings diffrent.. Theres someone sitting beside me? Huh thats new. I look over and see the boy he must be new ive never seen him before. Huh hes pretty cute. "He will never like you" "he thinks you are ugly and fat" the voice in my head whisper. Ugh do they ever shut up? But they are probably right .whatever. Class is going by slow as fuck ugh ive only been her for um like 20 minutes?
*bell rings* never mind ive actually been here for an hour and a half ha. I get up and me being me not looking where im going bumps into someone and falls "look where you are going next time dumbass" oh shut up. I look up at noticed i dumped into the new guy "sorry ,i didnt see you" "its okay" he smiles, DamN hes gotta cute smile i smile back and he helps me up "thanks" "for helping me up not thanks for bumping into me cause that makes no sense" "shut up you are being annoying" i immediatly shut up. Ugh why am i so awkward? "Its okay, im luke by the way" luke huh nice name "im ashley" i slightly smile and he smiles back oh my gosh his smile is perfect "cool well ashley i should get going cause i gotta find my class" he says and smiles "okay" i start walking away "byeeeeee" i say a little to cheery "bye"
(A/N: so i decided im gonna continue writing this. Im gonna start writing another book also. I suck but i hope to get better... Anyways yeah! Bye lovely's <3)