Chapter 1 Back to school.

"Ashley wake up" I hear my brother Ashton say "Noooo" why the fuck is he even waking me up? "Come on wake up you don't wanna be late for your first day back to school" oh that's why "fine I'll wake up only if you make me breakfast before school" "deal" Ashton says as he walks out of my room. Ugh I have to go back to school, this just means another year of bullying and learning. I guess I better shower before school, I get up out of bed and grab my clothes. For my outfit I picked out black jeans, an All time low shirt, and black vans. After showering I do my makeup which is mascara and a bit of cover up I don't wear much makeup, after putting on my little bit of makeup and brushing my teeth and hair I decide to grab my phone and backpack from my room and head downstairs to eat, once downstairs I go to the kitchen and eat my pancakes and bacon ashton pretty much cooks this every other day. After eating I say goodbye to ashton I put on my jacket and walk to to the bus for school, I slip my headphones in and press shuffle the first song that comes on is "therapy" by all time low it's one of my favourites so I sing along while walking, it's not that far of a walk maybe 10 minutes and it's only 7:30 the bus comes at 8:15 so I walk slow. Once I get to the bus I say hi to the girl named Daisy she's goes to my school but we don't really talk just catch the same bus, I slip my headphones back in my ear and then "skinny love" starts playing (Ed Sheeran cover not the original) by time that songs over the bus arrives I get on the bus and go to the back. The bus ride is only 15 minutes so during the bus ride I go over my classes and just sit and listen to my music. Once the bus arrives at school, I get out and sign in after signing in i head to the gym my school does this assembly thing the first day back every year and it's just boring so I sit behind everyone and just go on my phone, after the assembly we have a free hour before Classes start so I decide to bring my bag to my locker, while walking I get shoved into a locker and thrown to to ground I look up to see who did it and it's obviously the popular crew. After getting kicked in the stomach and called a few nasty things I run to the bathroom crying. What the hell have I done to them? I decide to turn to the only thing that helps my blade, one cut on my wrist two cuts, three cuts, four.. I stopped at 5 cuts they were deep but I don't care. Now I just have to walk out, pretend nothing happened and that I'm fine. The day went by fast after that, I went home, ate, talked to ashton, watched a movie, and then showered, now I'm just laying in bed on my phone texting Megan, asking her how her first day was she goes to a different school so it's different. I look at my clock and notice it's almost midnight I say goodnight to Megan, walk to Ashton's room say good night then lay down, set a alarm and go to bed.
__________________________
Authors note.
So that was Ashley's first day back to school, and yeah this is a Luke Hemmings fan fic it's also my first so it probably sucks but I will hopefully get better. Luke will come into the story chapter 2. This story will include self harm, suicide, and sex/sexual stuff. So yeah, I'll try and update as much as I can. Byee :)