Chapter 21 (POV)

Harry's POV

The sound of water, the booming of the fireworks, and the slap of the wind seems surreal right now. I watch her as she watches the colors spreading in the sky. God, how I missed her so much.

"Kendall." I call out and she turns around with the biggest smile on her face.

"Yeah?" She asks slowly walking over to me.

"I'll take a picture of you." I say and she chuckles nodding her head. I grab her film from the sand and took a picture of her.

She looks so much beautiful so I walked a few feet away from her and took another photo. I threw her a thumbs up and she laughs and turns her attention back to the sky.

I put down the camera and slowly walked over to her. I stopped a few inches from her back. I slowly wrapped my arms around her, hugging her from the back. I took a deep breath before sighing.

"What's wrong?" She asks as she holds my forearm. I smiled.

I slowly turned her around to face me.

Her eyes are bright and glossy. Her hair still has a few bits of sand and her lips always looked so plump.

"There's nothing wrong. For the first time, everything felt right." I answered her. I see her eyes glisten again and I look back to her lips.

"Happy new year Kendall." I mumble before grabbing a hold of her face and brought down my head and kissed her.

She kisses me back and we stayed like this for awhile.