relationship.

The evening was quite relaxing, we were playing some muggle games and then we planned the pranks for the next week. We had also talked about what we will do in the winter break and it seemed like we all are gonna stay in for Christmas. That was nice, first time i would feel the Christmas as i should. The most important thing would be that I get to spend it with my friends, the persons that were with me everyday for this time. I haven't feel lonely since I have stayed with them. They are amazing people and I'm sorry for myself that I didn't start hanging around with them sooner, I feel like my place is with them, that I finally get to feel true self.
The night came quickly as the time went fast and the only light outside was the moonlight.
We got into beds, and I was kinda emotional for knowing that I'm sharimg a mini-room with James. It feels nice having him close, but I get shy around him.

"Wanna sleep with me again Reggie?" James said joking and he laughed softly.

"Yes" I said and he gets all surprised.

"You do?" he said as he gets in bed next to me.

"I do" and i hugged him, staying just like last night. It felt the same. The same feeling of home.

"So how you doing Reggie?" James asked as he finally succeeded an attempt of conversation in the dorm.

"Great. You James?" softly looking up at him.

"Never better" he said laughing softly and holding me tight.

We fell asleep quickly, in each other's arms, feeling each other and getting relaxed. Everything is just, how is meant to be.

It's Saturday morning, me and James slept until 10 or 11 o'clock, we lost track of time, but we finally got up and went to the Great Hall where our friends are supposed to be, having breakfast. We both go together into the hall and see our friends at the table, but we could see Remus and Sirius holding hands. We both get happy and walk past them as we smile really brightly at both.
James is making celebration noises but i stopped him and got our breakfast and went back to the table.
This time, me and James have sit next to each other, in everyone's surprise.

"Congratulations, finally" I tell my brother and Remus, feeling so happy for them.

"Took you long enough" James said to Sirius and we all laugh.

"Let's see how long it takes you" Sirius smirks and we all shut up and look at him.

"Just shut up and eat" Remus said and we all eat, and me and James are laughing softly without knowing.

Today we'll be going to Hogsmeade, to have some fun and drink some butter-bear, being the first time we all get to hang somewhere outside Hogwarts.
We went to the Three Broomsticks, and there we spend our evening, laughing and joking at all kind of things, having the time of our lifes.
We all enjoy being in each other's company, we were the best of friends, we were like a family.

---
One last chapter guyyys
Enjoy my book further!
-anonymuuusz