Give me mustang, or give me death!

A/N: I know it's been a while but, I'm back! I had a writers block I'm in this one alone.

"By the way." Ed started when they all got inside. "I'm Edward. Call me Ed." Al bowed politely and stated " I'm his little brother Alphonse. "

Maka smiled "I'm Maka and this is my partner Soul." Soul stood there stewing in his anger about his defeat. Maka elbowed him.

"Ow! Fine. Fine. Nice to meet you."

Kid was still ranting. Liz finally gave up on him. "I'm Liz and this is my sister Patty. The one mumbling over there is our partner Death the Kid."

Ed says "alright"

Al states "it's nice to meet all of you."

Ed's stomach growls loudly. He whines "ughhhh! Im starving. Nothing but bread on the train ride doesn't cut it." Al just acts as if he expected Ed to say it sooner or later.

"Well let's get some lunch then." Maka smiled and took them to the cafeteria. Ed scarfed his food just like soul. Maka and Al were getting ready to scold them.

After lunch Maka and Kid led Ed and Al to the death room. They waited outside for a bit. Maka and Liz were silently talking as Ed and Al talked with Soul and Kid.

Maka whispered "I never expected the Fullmetal alchemist to be so cute."

Liz replied " I know he's really handsome. And he doesn't act like a pretty boy at all."

( this is soooo painful. They are trying to steal Ed from me!!! It really hurts. I can't do anything T^T)

Maka answered " Did you see his fighting skills?"

Liz goes "And his muscles?" They were both about to get nose bleeds before lord Death came in.

"HIYA!! HIYA!!! HOW'S IT GOIN'?" Death bounced. "Oh you must be Edward. Nice to meet ya." Death turned to Ed.

"You too. Mustang sent us to give you something." Ed looked up at him.

"Oh. Yah! Yah! Mustang and I are old friends." Ed handed him the package. "Now when will you be leaving?" Death asked the boys.

"In two months."

"Really? That's a long time. Why?"

"Me and Al have been working too hard lately. We need a break. That and I'd pick Death over Colonel Mustang any day."

"Really?! You're not leaving?" Maka and Liz asked their eyes sparkling. M

"Ugh. No. Not yet." Al said.

"Well do you have a place to stay?" Death asked the boys.

"We did but, our Hotel canceled on our reservation." Ed explained.

"Why don't you stay with us?" Maka jumped in.

"That might be-"

"EEEEEEEEDDD!!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!" Ed jumped.

"Brother she found us!" Al quivered.

" dammit how'd she find us?!"

"Who?" Maka and Liz asked.

"DAMMIT ED!! IM GONNA' KICK YOUR ASS!!!!" The mysterious girl screamed from a distance.

"Crap. Al we gotta hide!" Ed freaked out.

A/N: sorry for the foul language. But this is what I must do. I didn't intend on doing this but oh well. Maka and Liz forced my hand. It's short but oh we'll. continue?