Chapter- 8

1st December 2020,

Tuesday

8:17 am

~Bella~

*Annie's POV*

I turned around and saw someone I didn't wanna see, someone who just by looking at their face can ruin my mood. I looked towards Kenzie and I knew she was thinking the same thing.

It was Bella Faith. The girl who had it in for me since the day she knew Hayden rejected her for me. I saw her walking in our direction with a smile on her face. A smile that I wanted to wipe out. Just by looking at her I go feet my blood boiled.

She takes quick strides and reaches us. "Hey Mackenzie and Julianna."

"What do you want Isabella?" Kenzie says with a hint of sarcasm.

"My name is not Isabella. It's Bella" She says while gritting her teeth.

"Well in the same way our names are not Julianna and Mackenzie, they're Annie and Kenzie. Now state your purpose or just leave the hell us alone" Kenzie replies back.

I could see Kenzie getting angry so I whispered to her " Kenzie come on, let's go. She's not worth our time." But Bella heard that. She let out a small laugh which made Kenzie's anger fuel further.

"What are you laughing like that for?" Kenzie tries struggling to get out of my grip.

"Oh nothing. Just laughing cause Annie's right. I have better things to do than waste my time on you loser's."

"Then leave us alone Bella. We have better things to do than waste our time on you too. If you have nothing better to say then you can leave and it will help save our morning from being further ruined." I finally speak up.

"Oh well I just came to say Stay Away from Hayden. He's mine." With that she walks off.

I quickly shout at her before she leaves the cafe, "You can have him all you want. I already have a boyfriend."

I laugh when I see a scowl on her face before she leaves. Kenzie and me soon finish our breakfast and pay the check. 

•At Home•
I walk through the door to see an empty house. I go into the kitchen and a note is taped to the fridge. I remove it from the fridge and read it.

Am going to church to help in the Christmas play and Matt said he needed to get some supplies for the shed. Apparently it's roof was leaking and since he had nothing to do he decided to fix it.
~Hayley

I place the note on the dining table and go to put the banana bread in the pantry. I then head to the living room and put on Criminal Minds. I just love that show and all the characters in it.

Sometime into the show I hear the keys rattling around the door and soon it opens to reveal a tired Matt.

"What took you so long?" I ask him as I see him taking heavy breaths.

"The supplies that I needed to fix the shed were not available at the hardware store so I had to go to the next town in search for them. These were last of the supplies they had left. So how'd it go with Kenzie at breakfast? " He asks as he puts the supplies down.

"Oh it was great until Bella ruined it. I just remembered that I got you some of James' famous banana bread and he invited us this Saturday for his barbeque. You wanna join?"

"Oh hell yes baby." He yells excitedly and rushes into the kitchen looking for the banana bread.

"It's in the top pantry and don't forget to leave some for Hayley." I yell while laughing.

"What to leave for Hayley?" I hear Hayley say as she hangs her coat on the coat rack.

"James' famous banana bread. And he invited us for their annual barbeque this Saturday" I say as I see her running into the kitchen where Matt was.

"Hey leave some for me Matty boo boo." I hear Hayley say as she tries snatching the bread from him.  Key word 'tries' as he puts his hand further into the air.

"Uhh.. Not that name again." I hear Matt groan.

That name was given to Matt by his annoyingly ex- girlfriend Tessa. She was a complete bitch. Thank god Matt saw that she was just a blonde bitch and broke up with her.

Hayley finally swatches the banana bread from him. "Aha you are all mine now Mr banana bread" She does a mini evil laugh and Matt and I start cracking up.

She then walks into her room with the banana bread tucked under her arms while Matt heads town the shed. Whereas I continue sitting my lazy butt on the sofa and resume watching Criminal Minds.

–------------------------------------------------
What do you think is gonna happen next?