-1-

Normal POV
"I lied,I killed my sister," Sakuya mumbled.It's been three days since his parents pushed her from the balcony.He swinged back and forth on the swingset slowly."Is that so?"

He looked beside him and saw his close friend,(L/N (Y/N).He nodded sadly.The older male sighed,"I'm sure someone will save you in the future,Sakuya,I promise," he tried to cheer up the younger,although he wasn't sure if someone would.

"I'm moving to London with my family tommorow,protect yourself,okay?" The (h/c) haired male smiled and pat Sakuya's head.The younger looked up to the taller male with sad eyes,"Why can't you stay,(Y/N)?"

"I wish I could but,sometimes fate went against us,Sakuya," (Y/N) smiled and stood up from the swingset."Once a small glimmer of hope appears,take it,we might be able to meet again."

Sakuya watched as the older walked towards his own path to his house as he slowly disappeared from his sight.'What if that is a lie?' He thought.

He never wanted the second person he treasured the most would lie to him.He tried to shook his thought off and decided to went to a place he called 'home'.

On the way home he thought,'Will we meet again?' He doubt he would get a chance to meet the male with (e/c) eyes again.London is very far away from Japan.It would be difficult.He sighed as he continued his journey.