-3-

Normal POV
"Is Watanuki Sakuya here?"

"It's (L/N)-senpai!" A girl squealed.Then,the girls started to crowd the certain someone.Sakuya actually felt sorry for the next victim of suffocating by the crowd.

"I-I'm sorry girls but I was supposed to assist the new student," the (h/c) haired male sweatdropped.The girls nodded and made path for him.

The male sighed in relief and thanked them."So,is Watanuki Sakuya-kun here?" He repeated once again."That would be me," the green haired male stood up from his seat and approached the older.

"Great!" The older clapped his hands happily."I'm (L/N),the head prefect of this school,It's nice to meet you,Watanuki-kun," he smiled.Somehow,for Sakuya,that smile seems familiar to him.From whom did he get that sweet smile?

"So today,I will be showing you around the school.Sooo,let's start with the cafeteria first!" The male with (e/c) eyes exclaimed.The green haired male just followed the (taller/shorter) male to wherever the cafeteria is.

Once they have arrived at their destination,the older told Sakuya to stay there and went to get food for the both of them although the younger insisted that he has his own money.The older was a stubborn male indeed.

So in exchange,Sakuya bought drinks for the both of them."You know,As your senpai,I should be at least have a good impression for you,I don't really want a kouhai of mine to do this," (L/N) said and took a bite of his sandwich then took a sip of his drink.

"I wanted to pay back your kindness," Sakuya muttered and also did the same.Once they had done eating,the older started to show around the school.For Sakuya,this school was big,he bet he could get lost easily there.

After (L/N) had done showing around,he asked,"Do you have a paper or anything I could write on?" Sakuya tilted his head in confusion and replied,"I don't...?" "I have to give you my phone number." "Ack-I forgot my phone in my bag-"

"It's fine,Afternoon classes are starting soon so,I'll write on your hand," The (taller/shorter) male chuckled and grabbed the younger's hand.The (h/c) haired male wrote his number on the green haired male's palm."Call or text me if you need anything."

The older gave Sakuya a peace sign and a bright smile before walking back to his class.The green haired male smiled to himself and went back to his class too.The bell rang and afternoon classes had begun.

----------------

(A/N)-Eyo!Nao heree~I finally got the time to actually finish this hell of a chapter!I have Oral Presentation on Wednesday 😧That's all I have to tell you all,See you in the next update!