-2-

Normal POV
"Sa~ku~ya~," the voice of Tsubaki called out to the green haired male for the tenth time.The raven haired servamp huffed,"Seriously,Sakuya!all you do here is daydream at the window until the sun sets,you really need to do something productive!"

He got ignored once again.He sighed,"I'll wait until you've decided to go to school then,I'm going to play Shogi with Otogiri." He went to an another room.Sakuya took a glance at the school form and sighed in relief.It's not the same school he went.

Tsubaki was right,he has been only daydreaming at the window until the sky got darker.Well,he didn't mind at all but what if he could just find some new friends.Maybe join some clubs probably.

The subclass sighed,"maybe I should go."
---------
Maybe he regretted his descision.two dozen pairs of eyes stared at him while he introduced himself at his new class."Alright,Sakuya,you could sit behind (r/n)."

The green haired nodded and do as he was told to.Then,the teacher started the lesson.Compare to the previous school he had been in,this one was the worse.He couldn't understand a single thing.Sure he was bad at Japanese Literature but at least he could understand a little  before.

After several classes,it was finally recess.It was a relief for the subclass."Sakuya," the teacher called out."A third year will be coming here and will show you around the school," she said and left the class.

Then,his table was crowded by both boys and girls.They were bombarded the poor green haired male with questions including compliments and invitations."Excuse me," a voice called out.

"Is there Watanuki Sakuya here?"