Day 1

Caption; how do you expect to make friends if you don't talk to stranger?

As I said it was an earnest luminous day at the beach, I was with my best friend Nigel Thompson we were talking, laughing, playing and kicking up a storm, I was a little exhausted so I went to lie on the sand and left Nigel in the water trying to get the girls attention. The beach was very crowded; I was lying peacefully on the sand with my shades on when a girl came over my head blocking the sun rays.

Stranger: Excuse me sir?

Louis: Hey there, you must have noticed my abs.

Stranger: Uhhh! Eww, I'm in a deep situation right now so I don't have the time to joke around.

Louis: Whoa! Take it easy with me pushy!

Louis: What's your situation?

Stranger: Uhhh! You're so stupid! You meet upon a stranger at a beach and the first thing you do is dive into their business!

Louis: Whoa! Whoa! Wait a minute you came to me out of the dozens of persons on this beach and I don't know, telling me you have a deep situation, what the hell do you expect me to do?

Stranger: I'm sorry.

Louis: No! No! No! I don't want to hear sorry from you; I want you to go back way over there and come back and greet me in a more respectful manner GET IT! GOT IT! GOOD! BYE.

Stranger: Fine!

She walked away and came back.

Stranger: Hello sir name is Ali Simpson

I'm from California, my favorite colors are pink, blue, yellow red and white, I have 2 sisters and I was wondering if you could help me with a situation. (Sarcastic)

Louis: Hello Ali, my name is Louis Nelson born and grew up here in Hollywood favorite colors are red, orange, yellow, blue and black, I'm an only child and I would love to help you with your situation.

Ali: look, I'm sorry about the way I acted back then, it's that I am a little cranky because I'm lost. I told dad I knew my way to Las Vegas to deliver a really important package but I don't, I told him I did because I wanted to go see Nicki Minaj live in performance, you'll never understand.

Louis: So you're telling me you did something you knew you couldn't do just to see a female rapper.

Ali: So you pretty much understand.

Louis: I can take you to the police station to let them deal with the situation.

Ali: No! No! No! Hell on!! If my dad finds out I'm lost he'll kill me plus I would never get to see Nicki Minaj perform, but if I don't have nowhere to go.

Louis: To see you strive from such a long journey I would love to help you out.

Ali: really!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! So what are you going to do?

Louis: well my mom has a spare vacant room next to mines; maybe she would let you stay there for a while.

Ali: If its money she needs, money is no problem, I'll do whatever I can to get that room.

Louis: okay then.

Ali: sooo, aren't you going to take me there?

Louis: oh, give me one sec.

Louis: Nigel!!!!! Get out of the water!!

Nigel came

Nigel: What's up man you're ruining my time with the ladies.