Day 3

Tomorrow... (Alarm went off for 5:30am twilight) I went up to my room to wake up Ali, then to mom's room after that I went and threw myself on the couch, Ali came down groaning too ( I could've tell she wasn't happy about school either).

Ali: why did you wake me up so early, its 5:33am; I just closed my eyes to sleep.

Louis: good morning to you too, are you still sleeping? (I went to the window and moved the curtain for her to see).

Ali: oh

Louis: yeah oh, I just closed my eyes too.

Ali: is this how early you guys get up on weekdays?

Louis: yeah why, let me guess you're not used to getting up so early?

Ali: not at all.

Louis: you'll have to get used to it here.

Ali: (groaned).

It's Ali's first day of school in Hollywood, she ran into the bathroom before I did and trust me when I tell you this never let a girl take a shower before a guy (Ali took approximately 3 hours in there. I couldn't understand why she took so long, and she was complaining about getting up so early) few minutes after that Ali came downstairs looking all dressed up I mean totally schooled, she was well dressed up for the occasion, I mean seriously like a primary school girl!

Louis: wow!

Ali: What?!

Louis: I mean wow!

Ali: what, tell me?!

Louis: you seriously look like a ten year old.

Ali: it's my first day, so I guess I could just dress appropriate, trust me tomorrow is going to be different.... Why don't you change too, that's belly-skin?

Louis: this isn't belly skin and I'm not changing.

Ali: is this your usual dressing?

Louis: yes and as I said I'm not changing.

Ali: you have no shame don't you?

Louis: nope, what do you want for breakfast?

Ali: I was planning on stopping somewhere to eat.

Louis: cool.

Ali: Whoa!!

Louis: what?

Ali: turn around!

Louis: whoa! Mom was there an earthquake in your room?!

Ali: it looks to me like electrocution.

Louis: I got flu from all that dust yesterday

Louis: what dust? There was no dust.

Mom: shut up Louis!

Louis: were stopping at "The Cook" for breakfast so get back in bed.

Mom: good.

Ali: your mom makes you breakfast?

Louis: only sometimes.

Ali: were leaving now.

Mom: bye honey... By the way I called the school so they are aware that you are going to be coming, if they ask you anything tell them I'll make an appointment to see them tomorrow because I'm sick ok.

Ali: ok.

Mom: bye guys drive safely, and if you guys need anything call me ok.

Ali & Louis: bye.