Day 2

It was another dazzling day; I knocked on my door to see if Ali was awake which she was by the sound of her voice answering

Ali: come in!

Louis: what the -

Ali: what?

Louis: why did you change my room so girly? I thought I told you not to touch anything!

Ali: I didn't, I just changed the sheets; I didn't know what you did on those ones.

Louis: but you slept in my room and you -you know what never mind. What do you want for breakfast?

Ali: I don't know I'll have what you are having.

Louis: do you want feces?!

Ali: gross, no. but if that's what you're having I will too.

Louis: you upset my stomach.

Ali: get out; I'm going to take off my clothes, I need a shower.

Louis: can't I stay and watch?

Ali: no get out you- little pervert! (Ali threw a pillow after me).

Louis: (laugh).

Few minutes later Ali came downstairs looking all dressed up and well freshened.

Louis: (whistle) where are you going so early in the morning?

Ali: I told you I was going to decorate my room today didn't I?

Louis: all dressed up!?

Ali: yes and I need you to help me get a couple things, I want the room to be finished today.

Louis: ok I'm in the mood to go to somewhere. What do you want pancakes or cereal?

Ali: pancakes!

Few minutes shortly...

Louis: here you go!

Ali: what's that?!

Louis: that's your cinnamon cloud pancakes and bacon.

Ali: on the second thought, I'll take the cereal.

Louis: what's wrong with the pancake?

Ali: nothing! Nothing at all!

Louis: so why don't you want it?

Ali: I just change my mind.

Louis: Trix, Nesquik or Cheerios?

Ali: Trix!

2 minutes later....

Ali: (threw the spoon in the bowl) I'm ready! Let's hit the road, (Ali ran outside to her car)

Louis: man that girl can eat!

When I was finished I went outside to Ali and was ready to go. I wore my favorite jeans pants, a blue shirt and my shades and I also took a cup of hot chocolate.

Ali: where are you going?

Louis: I thought you wanted me to follow you.

Ali: Yes but not in those clothes! Come on let's see what you have in your closet. (Ali dragged up to my room to see what I had in my closet).

Ali: whoa!

Louis: what? I have too much clothes.

Ali: no you have too little; you definitely have to get several wardrobes at Dàtos Mall.

Louis: you just came and you know the mall already!

Ali: yes we passed it going to car company, let's see... get into this, this and this.