Gone

I woke up and we were still in the call together. It was around 11 a.m. The sun was shining through the blinds. Branches on the tree outside hit my window making a tapping sound. I was wrapped in a small fuzzy throw blanket with a leopard print. Layered on top was a gray blanket with fluff inside.

George's breathing could be heard through the call, he was still fast asleep. I sank my head back onto my pillow and smiled to myself. I laid down for a couple more minutes until I felt bored. I took the covers off of my body and stood up onto the cold wood floor.

I removed quickly removed one foot; surprised from how cold the floor was. I turned around and grabbed my phone and walked over to the bath room. I opened the door and closed it behind me and turned on the shower. I placed my phone down onto the marble counter.

I went over to the shower and turned the knobs to make a semi cold water come out from the shower head. The water shot out and started to hit the bottom of the bathtub. I turned back around to the sink and look down onto my phone.

George was still sleeping and his phone was still facing the camera but slightly out of frame. I smiled and let our a small laugh. Shit I forgot my clothes. I walked back into my room and opened my dresser.

I quickly gazed through all my shirts and grabbed an oversized yellow nirvana shirt. I closed the drawer with my shirt and opened the ones with pants and picked out black sweats and underwear. I closed my drawer and walked back over to the bathroom.

Back in the bath room George was still sleeping on the phone. I placed my clothes over my phone and went into the shower.

The water was cool. The water hit my hair slowly soaking it making my fluffy hair fall down. I grabbed my shampoo and started to rub it into my hair. I kept massaging the soap into my hair until I heard a small, "Dream?" come from my phone.

My hands stopped moving and my cheeks started to go red. Did I not mute? Shit. I yelled back loud enough for George to hear me through the water. "Yeah i'm taking a shower!", I heard George say "Oh okay." back and stopped talking.

----

I stepped out of the shower with a towel around my waist and hair dripping. I walked back into my room with my clothes and phone. I threw my phone onto the bed and took off my towel and got dressed.

I laid down on my bed with my arms and legs spread out, looking at the ceiling. "Dream, are you out of the shower yet?" George asked. I unmuted and and replied with a hum, indicating I was there.

I slowly got up to a sitting and leaned over to my nightstand and opened the drawer which I haven't opened in a while.

I forgot what memories I locked in there. Memories that I wanted to forget forever.

I opened the drawer to see a blade. A blade that was laced with memories, miserable and horrid memories. It was sitting on top of one of my favorite book. 

One about nature, earth, space, I loved it. I always loved those books. I don't know why but they always interest me.

Thoughts raced through my mind. Memories that I wanted to lock away. I quickly shut the drawer making a loud noise. "Dream?", my eyes started to water. "Dream? Dream!", the sounds of Georges voice echoed in my head. 

I shut my eyes closed. Tears slipped out and went down my face. I felt something touching me. Someone shaking me? I kept hearing Georges voice echo through my ears. "Dream?! Are you there?!"

What is he talking about? I couldn't move, I cant feel anything. What's going on?  I wasn't in my bed anymore. Where am I? 

I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't. I kept forcing myself to try and try. Until I finally got them open.

It was George. I was staring a screen. Almost like a t.v. I saw George shaking me. My eyes widened.

Is that me? Where am I? I rapidly looked around me. It was nothing. It was black or white it was nothing. A void. Just me sitting, watching as George cried and cried shaking my lifeless body on the hospital bed. What's happening? All I could do was watch. 

"George?", my voice echoed. Can he not hear me? WHATS HAPPENING? I screamed, I yelled, I did everything.

Am I dead? No.. no. I can't be. I CAN'T. My body started to feel numb and weak. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. 

"George.."

A/N

-------

hi (818 words)

take care of yourself! 

-sage<33