chapter one

A/N this is my first time writing sorry its not the best.

George woke up at 11:00 a.m. He went downstairs and made himself a bowl of cereal and brought it up to his room. He then checked his phone and saw a text from dream.

dreamm: Hey, you wanna play minecraft?

George: Right now? I just woke up, in a bit let me eat breakfast.

dreamm: okayy fine

After eating his cereal he went on twitter. Casually laughing at every other post.
Dream also started to scroll on twitter waiting for George to respond so they could play.

After a while George got off twitter he texted dream.

George: Wanna play now?

dreamm: Finally, u took forever

George: Yeah yeah, get on

George went to start up his pc, he started up minecraft and got on discord.
"Hi Georgieee" Dream said with a grin.
"Stop calling me that" George said in a jokingly manner.
He hated it when dream called him that he always got a bit of butterflies but never really thought about it.
"No" dream said with a small smile on his face.
"Whatever" George mumbled.
"Ok ok let's play now" dream said excited to play with George.
—————
They played for a while until dream hit George causing him to die. "DREAM, WHAT THE FU-HECK?!"

Dream was laughing so hard he could barely think.
George left the game.

Dream saw it and got slightly sad and said "GEORGE WAIT NO PLEASE COME BACK!"

George started giggling.

Dream slightly blushed from hearing his laugh, especially his giggle,  he loved it so much. No what am I thinking, blushing? From his laugh? Its not the time right now.

"Georgeeee please come backkk." dream said pleading to George.

"Not until you say sorry." George said.

Dream then said in a baby voice "george pwease come back pwetty pweaseee" Dream had a little giggle after.

"Say sorry" George said with a big smile.

"sorryyyy" Dream said wanting George to come back.

"okay i'll join IF-" George paused to see dreams reaction.

"what? if what?" dream was curious what would make George join back and why he was making such a big deal about it.

"I'll join if you say that you love-" stopping his words again.

"me." George asked with his heart beating so fast he could hear it through his chest and with a bright red blush flushed all across his face. Why would I do that? George said repeating over and over in his head. I always liked when dream would say I love you to me but I was scared tell him or to say it back because I knew it wouldn't be as a friend.

Dream POV

Why did I blush from that? Do you think he knew I blushed? Why do I blush from everything he does. Why does he affect me so much. Do I, like him? No what am I thinking about? I don't like George. Does he like me? No no no I can't like him. I can think about this later. I have to forget it.

----

"I love you George." dream said meaning it with his entire heart. Although George didn't know that. 

A/N sorry for the short chapter!
 (565 words)