Chapter 35 🌠🌠

Hi lovelies....hope everyone is safe and happy....next update is here....I am spending all my free time for you guys!! Pls make it worth by your support 😊🙏

Next day all the four went to boutique. Manik was very much excited to see his baby in those dresses.

"Manik why are you smiling like a idiot?" Nandu asked who is sitting beside him

"I am very much eager to see you in that dress" he said excitedly.

"You have seen much more than that" she said without realising the words.

"Look whose mind is corrupted" he winked.

"you made me like this!!" She frowned and asked him to drive by seeing road.

"If I have a beautiful girl beside me how can a person concentrate on any other object?" He chuckled.

"Haha when onwards Manik Malhotra starts to speak those cheesy line" she mocked

"After realising my love for you!" He murmured.

"What?" She asked which made him come over from his dreamland.

All of them reached the botique.

"Nivi choose which ever dress you want, dnt think about money!" Manik reminded her.

"You will regret that word later sir!" Anupam laughed.

"Bro it's not good sign to interpt her" Manik smirked while seeing the angry Nivi.

"Just joking baby, come will select dress for you" he dragged her with him

"So Mr.Malhotra are you ready for the new shopping experience?" Nandu chuckled.

"Yes baby girl" he followed her.

"So for roka, haldi, Sangeet and marriage lehanga. Totally 4 we need to choose Manik" she said to him

"Okay meri ma, choose whichever you want" he stood beside her like a obedient boy friend.

"Manik which one shall I choose? Green or red?" She asked him being confused.

"You know my answer in this" he chuckled.

"Yeah! Red kidoo, crt na?" She giggled and took the red dress.

After 4 long hours Nandu selected all her dress.

"So finally" he took a deep breath.

"Did you said anything?" Nandu raised her eyebrows

"No no baby, how quick you chose the dress" he smiled sheepishly.

"That's good for you, take the dress and follow me" she said

The sales man went to aww to see the scenario.

"Wait here, I will come after wearing this" she said picking one dress.

"Let me also come na baby?" He pouted

"Dnt pout you monster, I know you will do some dirty deeds like last time" she mocked.

"Like you didn't enjoyed" he made faces.

"I will do Mr. but in our home not here" he slapped his arms and went in.

After few mints she peeped inside the door and called him

"Manik! One help, come in na" she pouted

"Haha I won't baby, you only said not to come in" he smirked.

"Okay fine I will ask the sales man to tie my Dori" she said opening the door.

"You crazy girl, go inside" he pushed her and closed the door.