Chapter 18-- The Name and the Godparents

PERCY WAS TEARING UP. The Jacksons were a family. He had a daughter and she was one of the most beautiful women in his life. His girls. He had girls.

“Her name is Zoe.” Annabeth told Sally. “Zoe Grace Jackson.”

The nurse came in with eight people. Piper, Thalia, Hazel, Jason, Frank, Leo, Nico… and Chiron. “They said they needed to see you. Is that okay?”

“Yes!” Percy answered. He bro-hugged Jason and high-fived Leo. Nico and Frank stood back awkwardly, but Percy hugged them too. Nico blushed a lot.

The girls flocked around Annabeth and the baby. “What’s her name? Omg omg omg what is it?!”

“We have an announcement!” Annabeth exclaimed.

The demigods, the centaur, and Percy’s mom looked up and stood still.

“We have decided on Godparents for our baby. Her name is Zoe,” Percy took a pause,
“Grace Jackson.” Percy looked at Jason, Thalia, and Piper who were in tears.
“Her Godparents are…. Thalia,” She smiled and looked at Annabeth who was also crying.
“and… Leo.”

There was a moment of silence where Leo’s jaw fell on the ground, as did the rest of the room’s. The rest of the clan evacuated the room, leaving the parents, godparents, and child alone.

“Annabeth, Percy thank you guys so much!” Thalia hugged Annabeth tightly.

“We couldn’t decide who to name her after so we stole your, Piper, and Jason’s last name. And Zoe because… Well… You know.” She smiled.

“Why me?” Leo asked, being completely serious. “I’ve never even babysat before! What makes you think I can do this?"
“We like you guys. We think you’ll be okay.” Percy answered, patting him on the back.
“C-can I hold her?” He asked.
“Sure!” Annabeth handed Zoe over to Percy and Percy gave her to Leo.
“Hi… I’m your godfather. I’m gonna make sure you know that I’m the place to crash at if your parents are being annoying.” He whispered, tearing up. He handed her to Thalia.

“Hi… I’m your godmother. I’m gonna make sure you know that you can tell me anything. Also, I know how to calm your mom down if she gets mad.”

The room laughs at the introductions.

All was well.

______________________________________________________________________________

HEYYYYY 

SORRY I WAS SO LATE IN POSTING A CHAPTER BUT YOU GUYS GUESSED HER NAME RIGHT YAAY

ALSO LEO. LEO WILL BE JOINING US MORE FREQUENTLY FROM NOW ON. AND HE MIGHT GET A POV SOON. WE WILL SEE. 

ALSO THALIA. COME ON GUYS YOU ALL KNEW IT WAS COMING I LOVE THALIA SHES TOTALLY THE BEST FOR A GODMOTHER.

AND CHIRON NEEDED TO BE THERE BC HER REAL FATHER WASNT THERE AND THERE WILL BE MORE ON THAT SUBJECT LATER. 

BUT THAT HP REF. HOW DID YOU LIKE THAT? I MIGHT CONTINUE ADDING MORE REFS IN JUST FOR GIGGLES. 

ALSO THIS SERIES DOESNT BELONG TO ME ONLY ZOE DOES YAAAAAYYYYY 

SEE YOU LATER!!!!!

- Carmen xoxo <3