Chapter 5-- The Girl On The Couch

PERCY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. There was a girl asleep on his couch. What should he do about it? Annabeth looked surprised. Well, no derp Percy, there's a girl on your freaking couch. 

"Perce!" Annabeth whispered, "What are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know." Percy replied, "Should we wake her?" 

"I think that'd be a good start."

Percy walked toward the couch and touched the girl's shoulder. She awoke and reacted fast by swinging her knife. Percy jumped back. The girl sat straight up. 

"OH MY GODS I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU I THOUGHT IT WAS A MONSTER-" She started.

Annabeth cut her off. "Wait. Did you say 'Gods' and 'monster'?" 

"Yeah. My name is Alex. I'm a daughter of Hephaestus and I'm trying to get to Camp... Half-Blood? I think that was it. I've been on my own for a while since my mom died. She told me to come here. I'm from Boston and I followed you" She said to Annabeth, "here. Sorry." 

Percy and Annabeth were stunned. "Hephaestus? Oh Gods, I'll go call Leo." Percy said, walking away toward his phone. 

"Leo?" he asked in the phone.

"This is the Super-sized Mcshizzle speaking."

"Leo come to our apartment. It's important."

"Is everything okay?" his voice got serious.

"Yeah yeah. Just get over here, Mcshizzle."

"okay!" Percy could hear the smile through the phone.

He hung up and walked back to Alex and Annabeth.

"He's coming." 

Just then, they heard a knock on the door and Leo waltzed in. 

"Alex, meet Leo, your brother." 

**********************************************************************************************

HEY DEMIGODS! SO I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER, I'D APPRECIATE FEEDBACK. DISCLAIMER TIME! 

I ONLY OWN PERCY'S PHONE AND ALEX. HAHA NO PERCY OWNS HIS PHONE. 

-Carmen xoxo <3