one

I watched Kakashi sensei as he lectured, I wasn't quite listening though. My mind hasn't been in the right place lately, even if I am still getting good grades. They aren't as good as they were before.

Most of the time I was wondering about that boy, the one with the onyx eyes. He looked so familiar, get I've never met him.

I chewed on the eraser end of the pencil boredly, tuning out Kakashi. The way that he had looked at me...as if he knew I could do better.

Lately work has been getting rough, due to the men being more demanding. They expect sex now, but I really wanna stay a virgin. I already have to put up with the taste of cum and now they want me to be filled with it? Yeah, no.

I sigh and look at the rest of the class: naruto is asleep, Sakura & Ino are on their phones and Shino is reading a book about exotic bugs. Kiba was out absent today so I was going to be stuck eating lunch by myself.

─── ✿°•°☆*•✿°• ✺ *° ✺ •*°✿*°• ──°•°─

I placed my tray on the round table and sat on the hard seat. I couldn't bring myself to look around so I decide to just eat. The mash potatoes look too clumpy and watered down so I just move it around with my fork. The salad I got also looks unappealing due to the bruised tomatoes. I munch on the break that they give in the side, tatses like cardboard.

I hear another tray bring set on my table which causes me look to up. Its Sakura and Ino "mind if we sit here?" Sakura asks with a smile. I blush and nod, going back to munching on my bread. I hear more trays being set down are you serious?!?!?! I look down to avoid looking at them.

"Natuto!! Ask before you sit! Don't be so rude you little turd!" Sakura exclaims. Natuto groans and clears his throat "Hinata can I sit here?" A lout obviously placed on his face. I nod, not bothering to look up. He sits back down "hey eheres the teme?" He asks curiously. Into sighs "Naruto you boob, stop calling Sa-" "Sasuke-kun!" Sakura shouts, standing from her seat. I look up to see her waving her arm in the air. Her black Cardigan getting mashed potatoes on it. 

I feel someone sit next to me, setting a bag in the table. I look over at the bag, two Ramune cherry sodas in it, three tomatoes, and some shrimp chips. That's not much of a lunch I think kind of worried. He plops down and digs in his bag, pulling out the items. So this must be Sasuke? Ino eyes him "what kind of lunch is that?" She asks raising a brow. Sasuke simply shrugs and takes a bite of his one of his tomatoes.

Sasuke looks over to me, and that's when I realize; he's the kid from the other day. The one that saw me... 

Lunch drags on, them chatting away, me just listening. "Did you hear about that whore house they busted the other day?" I freeze. Into nods "yeah, all those girls! I feel bad for them, forced to do all that" she says sadly. I hear Sakura scoff "those girls are filth! I mean, you can do other things other than sell yourself. If you ask me they like the sex and all, repulsive women" she says taking a bite of her pizza. A lump forms in my throat at the words she says.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look over at Sasuke, his lips pressed against the Ramune soda. I stare at him before realizing he's offering me the other soda. I shake my head "n-no thank y-you" I say holding up my hands in protest. His brows furrow. He removes the bottle from his lips and sets down the one he was offering me on the table. His hand grabs my chin and pulls me closer. The bottle that he was drinking from suddenly presses against my lips, the cool drink pours down my throat.

I swallow as it fills my mouth "S-Sasuke stop!" Naruto says grabbing Sasuke's arm. He slowly pulls the bottle from my lips and stares at me. Some of the liquid had gushed from my mouth, some leaking down to my chin. I watch as Sasuke licks his lips, his facial expression serious. His face suddenly close to mine, staring at me with his beautiful onyx eyes. His lips turn into a frown, then he softly whispers "I had expected more from you".

I feel myself tense, does he mean about the other night? About me being a....prostitute.

The bell rings, meaning lunch is finally over. I get up quickly and run out. Hoping to get as far from Sasuke as possible.

I run onto the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. My face is red and my eyes are starting to water. I take a deep, shaky breath.

Sasuke will expose me and it'll be the end of me...

─── ✿°•°☆*•✿°• ✺ *° ✺ •*°✿*°• ──°•°─

I decide to go to "work" today to get enough to pay for some field trip that we're having next week.

I stand there, feeling ridiculous in my maid outfit. I have officially joined these "whore houses" as Sakura calls them. I wait for the next customer. The first guy seemed to enjoy it so I guess. I got paid extra just for this get up so its a perk, in a way.

The door opens "w-welcome m-master" I say giving an rye closed smile.

That's the phrase I have to say, I have to call this pervert for the rest of our session. How repulsing, I know. I open my eyes and feel my body shut down. My eye twitches.
No...please no...

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡
Here's an update!!! Just for Sasuhinafanheart n.n
Well, vote & review >///
Sorry if any typos or bad grammar!! (눈_눈)
Bye bye!!! Until next time!!