5

2 years later
"Handsome!" Addison says, hugging Bryce tightly. "I missed u!" Bryce says. "Me too!" Addison says, not pulling away from the hug. "Now don't squeeze the life out of Bella!" Bryce says. Addison giggles and pulls away and gives Bryce, Arabella. "Hiii" He says. Arabella smiled big and wouldn't let go of him, making Bryce and Addison laugh. "Dadda!" She screams. "Bella!" Bryce says back. "That was the worst 2 days of my life! I missed u two so much!" Bryce says.

  Bryce was gone on a business trip for 2 days. His first time leaving his wife, and daughter since Arabella was born. He never left them because first Addison faced postpartum depression, and seeing Addison like that, Bryce wanted to do anything and all he could do to help her out.

  Mads and Addison, luckily had their babies just a few days apart since the OG group, Jaden, Mads, Bryce and Addison moved in together, Mads and Jaden's mums were both staying with them for the first few weeks, to help Mads and Addison out. Addison will never be able to thank Jaden and Mads' mums enough. They helped her out so much, and didn't make her every feel like she didn't have guidance or help from a mother.

Arabella and Cordelia( jaden and Mads daughter) were besties. Inseparable. Shared a room, all their clothes, toys and what not. Pretty much exactly like how Mads and Addison were like. Jaden and Bryce thought Cordelia looked exactly like Mads, and Arabella looked exactly like Addison. Addison and Mads never really thought that, but r kinda starting to see some features that match.

Bryce and Addison got married when Arabella was a few months old. Bryce and Addison's relationship started October 13th. The day he asked her to be his girlfriend. Also the day he asked her, if she would marry him. October, is a happy month for them. They became girlfriend and boyfriend in that month, they stepped up their relationship and became fiancées a few years later and Arabella was born.

Today was Addison's interview and she was on stage, getting asked questions right now.

"Addison, a very requested question by the braddison fans, and the world in general. How would u explain what Bryce means to u in one sentence?" The host asks.

"Now that is a difficult question. Because words cannot describe what he means to me, but i'll give it a try" Addison says.

"Bryce is the motive of my life and my life's motive" Addison says, with a huge smile on her face. Everyone cheers and yells "braddison".

the end

hehe. love u :)