01

*Music starts playing in the background*

Ginny and Aurora are sitting at their desks near the back of the classroom chatting when Ginny looks over and watches the "popular girls" talk and laugh.

{Ginny's Voiceover}

My mom had us when she was our age, 15.

A guy walks into the classroom and sits in the seat in front of Ginny and to the left of Aurora.

{Aurora's Voiceover}

So, we got the sex talk when we were only 7. But it wasn't your typical birds and bees crap.

Ginny looks up at the guy and smiles. She then looks down and pushes her hair behind her left ear.

{Ginny's Voiceover}

Then again, there's not much typical about our mom.

The guy turns around after searching his desk. "Uh, you have a pen I could borrow?" He asks Ginny.

{Georgia's Voiceover}

Sex. Men want it. And they think you should give it to them.

Ginny hands her pen that she was using to the boy and smiles. "Thank you" he says.

{Georgia's Voiceover}

But you should never give anything unless you're gettin' somethin' in return.

He then turns around and proceeds to do his work before being interrupted by the main "popular girl" walking over. Ginny looks back and forth between the girl walking over and the boy sitting in front of her. "Hi" the boy says as the girl leans on the desk to the left of him. "Hey" the girl says to him.

{Georgia's Voiceover}

There are two things that you can get from sex with a man. Passion or power.

The girl smiles and attempts to take the pen out of the boys hand. The both smile and laugh while "fighting" over the pen. He grabs her hand with both of his and smiles while taking the pen back.

"You're such a loser" the girl says to the boy while smiling at him. Ginny eyes the girl up and down before the girl walks away with the boy trailing after her.

{Georgia's Voiceover}

But you better make sure you're getting somethin'. Otherwise, you're just gettin' screwed.

Ginny watches them walk over to the girls friends then looks at the empty desk where the boy previously sat. Aurora leans sideways and grabs the pen before handing it to Ginny with an apologetic smile. Ginny frowns at her in response and looks back over to the boy and girl, watching them flirt.

{Georgia's Voiceover}

Oh, and use a condom.

{Aurora's Voiceover}

Our mom never lets her guard down. She's always in control.