Chapter 4

Hi guys im back anyways i just noticed how my chapters are to short and im planning to just longer it so yeah enjoy😬

——————————————————————
Gulf POV:
As the alarm start I hope that everything is just a one terrifying nightmare but as I look to the person beside me it just hit that it wasn't. I am now getting married I won't lie to you. I am happy I have a child but I don't love her and every night I still remember it. How I betray the person who trusted me the most the person who I wanted to be with me it's funny how one mistake makes not only my life but also his life ruined.

30 mns before the wedding:
"It's exactly what I wish phi." Those words are like a bitter medicine that he flinched. My wedding is exactly the same how I wished it to be garden wedding selected guests only my family, friends and the same to the person I'm gonna get married to. Only one different the supposed to be my groom is now the best man.

He is fixing my coat and I am just looking at him thinking how I wish it wasn't him who is fixing my coat how I wish everything would turn to be different.

My bride is now walking in the aisle my ex is now walking in the aisle while holding my child I smile how she smile at his dada my love of my life she doesn't want to call him dada because she said she will marry him when she got old funny how we have the same wish but he always tell her that no and he is only her dada and she always sulk. I got back to earth when my bride is now facing me.

"Are there any people in here that has objection in this couple" I wish he would fight for me I pray while I am looking at him fondly but he just stares at me and shook his head while smiling with teary eyes and at that time I just let my tears start I don't care anymore I feel numb like I'm gonna be stuck in this poison in my life forever until I die at my last glance at him he mouthed "in another life I would make you stay your Mew will make you stay" And my heart just sank.

After the ceremony I am now a married person my parents are happy they are not against with my past relationship with P'Mew but they really want to have a grand child. I'm mad at them I can't even look at them straight in the eyes without hatred they are the one who begged him to leave me they are the one who forced me into this marriage.

"Gulf are you not happy you have a perfect family" my dad said to me and I laughed bitterly while sipping my drink "Dad don't you think it's funny how this family looks so perfect yet so broken" " I tried dad I did love her because you want me to but I can't" before I cam even finished my sentence my mom replied " we did this for you to be happy this is love gulf and your relationship with him is just confusion " and at this time I'm laughing while there are tears running on my face " Mom if this is what you call love I'd rather be confuse in my whole life with him." After that i sip again into my drink and said "Funny how you two fight for your love yet me as your son you didn't let me fight for him are you that numb mom dad? Cuz right now I can't feel any happiness anymore" I am now crying while punching my chest to maybe ease off my pain but it just can't im numb yet hurt " I feel numb mom I feel numb yet hurt make this pain go away make me fall inlove with her the same love with him if not just kill me mom just kill me" I am now shouting I don't care if other people are gonna look at me but I just can't.
I got into their knees and begged to them to remove all my memories with him remove this love guilt memories with him every single because if not I will die from thinking I'm supposed to be with him.

——————————————————————
Hi guys how's the chapter🤭 comment if you still want it to be angst or not anymore bye!